Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Law interested in Super Bowl Contender Dolphins

Law interested in Super Bowl Contender Dolphins

Ty Law says he's interested in playing for a Super Bowl contender and feels that the Dolphins are that team. He is also mentioned playing for Coach Edwards in KC.

Sorry if this has already been posted,,

JetsInsider.com Legend
    How the hell are the Phins a SuperBowl contender?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    And so begins the annual Ty Kaw off-season "suck-up" tour.

Where Ty says he wants to play for a winner then accepts the highest bidder.

Sorry did I say "highest bidder"? I meant, the team that "shows him the most respect."

He mentioned that the Dolphins are trying to sign Steve McNair which would make them contenders. He also added that he, Law, will soon be released by the Jets.

Rookie
    Born and raised in S.Ozone Park,Queens,Ny... I now live in Tampa,Florida
    I'd rather him go to the Pats to slow up the progression of that young secondary

Veteran
    Seems like Law is still somehow trying to get back at the Patriots. Give it up Ty life goes on.

Rookie
    Born and raised in S.Ozone Park,Queens,Ny... I now live in Tampa,Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggy
    Seems like Law is still somehow trying to get back at the Patriots. Give it up Ty life goes on.
    Maybe he wants to get back at us now... Ya never know??? LOL, I bet Coles would burn him for real with a healthy QB...

Veteran
    yea didnt know Miami was known to be a legit superbowl contender??
    where the hell have i been!

Banned
    the same way he joined us because we were SB contenders? Screw Law, I never liked that sh*t head anyway.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Defense WinsChampionships
    Maybe he wants to get back at us now... Ya never know??? LOL, I bet Coles would burn him for real with a healthy QB...

who needs to burn him? just take 2 steps catch the pass and then you still got 10 yards before a heavy set law hobbles up to tackle you

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... miami is 25 - 1 ... that hardly makes them a contender ...

l_j_r

Board Moderator
    Charter JI Member

does anyone else feel like the dolphins are setting up to be the 2005 jets of next year? all this hype of being super bowl contenders, they lose a couple of key players, they'll be right back in the cellar - they have no depth, and a lot of unproven - even yet-to-be drafted - players they're counting on in key positions.

let them have him - maybe ty law is the jinx...

Rookie
    the dolphins are forever a offseason favorite. People love to choose them. It happens all the time. Sometimes its deserved and alot of the time its not.this is a year i think they do not deserve it. I do not think they are that good. They may make the playoffs but they are certainly not a super bowl contender.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    How the hell are the Phins a SuperBowl contender?
    Yeah, I wondered about that.

Who's their QB again?

Banned
    I hope he goes to Miami so the jets can chep shot him till he dies. Their QB situation is worse than ours in the sense that everyone wants another Dan Marino and Miami fans are way worse than Jet fans. Trust me i live in Miami.

Undrafted Free Agent
    i agree .. i lve in miami too

All Pro
    Wow I can't believe all the little cry-baby Jet fans in this thread. When the Jets signed Law he was the missing piece of the puzzle, the Championship piece. Heck even at 75% Law was the best thing in the Jet secondary, now you all cry like little Girls.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta
    Wow I can't believe all the little cry-baby Jet fans in this thread. When the Jets signed Law he was the missing piece of the puzzle, the Championship piece. Heck even at 75% Law was the best thing in the Jet secondary, now you all cry like little Girls.
    A lot can happen in 6 months. Who knows, 6 months from now some green and white might rub off on ya since you're around here so much!!!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules
    ... miami is 25 - 1 ... that hardly makes them a contender ...

l_j_r
    Still 4 times more likely than the Jets (100-1)

As things stand right now, I feel the Dolphins have more chance of making the playoffs than the Jets. Obviously the season doesn't start tomorrow, but until we go through FA / draft etc, that's the way I see it.

All League
    I liked Law, but he would hurt the cap way too much, and since we're in a rebuilding stage anyways, no need for him anymore.