Thread: JI - Please rid yourself of Mark Carizanno!

JI - Please rid yourself of Mark Carizanno!

For all those who are in support of getting rid of Mark Carizanno as our jetsinsider reporter please add to this thread.. He's a joke of a reporter and as evident in the conference call, should not represent JI in anyway. And please don't block this thread.. wait till you see how many of us are sick of Mark!

All Pro
    I heartily second the motion! Cannizzaro is the worst hack it's ever been my misfortune to read. He's a lazy, bitter journalist with an agenda. I absolutely never believe anything that he writes.

All League
    I third the motion.

All League
    I agree, what an embarrassment.

All Pro
    The music was pretty damn funny. I do not care, Mangini better get used to this bull****. Sooth's question was legit as were most ESPN questions. The rest were jokes.

Some of these guys are just pathetic

Hall Of Fame
    never had a problem with this guy untill Herm left and he took it upon himself to personally attack the team, the coaches and "make stuff up".

he def needs to pipe down.

All League
    Get Lange here, he's pretty solid IMO.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    never had a problem with this guy untill Herm left and he took it upon himself to personally attack the team, the coaches and "make stuff up".

he def needs to pipe down.

Herm was the perfect fit for Canizzaro. The story came to him. Herm would call a press conference to say he found a penny in the parking lot.

Now, with Mangini around Mark has to actually, well....work.

I don't follow the offseason that much. What are you guys complaining about exactly?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Hemorrhage
    I don't follow the offseason that much. What are you guys complaining about exactly?
    Listen to the entire confrence call, or look at the other confrence thread.

Not only were the other questions bad, they repeated themselves in different ways. I like these reporters should be asamed of themselves, acting like kids when a substitute teacher is in class

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Enough with this vendetta against Mark. I didn't have a problem with any question he asked. Let it go for Christ's sake!