Thread: Wild Jet Draft Scenario

Undrafted Free Agent

Wild Jet Draft Scenario

OK - this is a wild thought. The guy Houston should want is D'Brick. They also need major help on D. Abe's name has been linked to Houston, so what makes sense? Jets trade Abe and our pick to Houston for the #1 and a later pick. Now, the Jets don't really want to pay #1 pick money, so they trade the #1 pick to SF for SF's #1 & 3 this year and #1 next year. At #7 we take Jay Cutler. Crazy? Maybe, but it's based on some logic. We get the QB we need at a spot that makes sense (save several mill on Cutler @ 7 instead of 4 and save on Abe's salary), Houston & SF get the guys they really want. I think it's a win-win-win situation. Now, I'm not saying this could or should happen, I'm just thinking that it would be a wild scenario.

All League
    that would actually be good if the jets got a NEXT YEAR'S #1..... with cutler on the team now, the jets should have a bad record and be in position to draft adrian peterson next year..

even though matt leinart is better than cutler.... and lendale white is the best player in the draft.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Genius
    that would actually be good if the jets got a NEXT YEAR'S #1..... with cutler on the team now, the jets should have a bad record and be in position to draft adrian peterson next year..

even though matt leinart is better than cutler.... and lendale white is the best player in the draft.
    LenDale White is not the best player in this draft.

All League
    LenDale White is not even the best RB in the draft...I don't understand the fascination with him...i watched him play he's powerful yes but not deserving of the ridiculous amount of praise he's getting. He's a betwene the tackle type guy, not the best reciever and his vision isn't great.