Thread: Pat Kirwan

Veteran

Pat Kirwan

I think that this is a savvy guy when it comes to sports, especially appreciating talent. I'd think it wouldbe a really good idea for the Jets to taphis should and approach him about the Talent Guy that they need behind the office of Mike Tan.
    If I'm not mistaken he probably worked with Mangini and Mike Tan during the Parcell years on the Jets.

I'd like to know how you guys would feel about that.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Fanatic
    I think that this is a savvy guy when it comes to sports, especially appreciating talent. I'd think it wouldbe a really good idea for the Jets to taphis should and approach him about the Talent Guy that they need behind the office of Mike Tan.
    If I'm not mistaken he probably worked with Mangini and Mike Tan during the Parcell years on the Jets.

I think bringing PK nack would be a good idea, but i think he wold only take a GM spot, but i could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Fanatic

Terrific football guy, worked here during Kotite days, and would love him back, but I think he would want to be a #1 guy not a side kick.