Thread: San Diego

San Diego

Hey guys, Today for Jets TV I continue with the theme of Saturday's and do a memory. This one is of the San Diego Playoff Game 2 years ago, after the game!

San Diego Video

Who else went to this game? I know I met some JI faithful at the tailgate before the game (Buzz, pretty sure I met you there!)

What an awesome game that was! Pics or Videos anyone?

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Yup, I was there. You were one of the guys wearing like 6 custom jersey each, right? I'll have to remember to check out your blog when I get out of work tonite. Mike has some good pics of you guys on SoCalJets.com.

Veteran
    I was there. Surreal game to say the least. As Brien nailed that kick, i swear i heard a pindrop in the stadium.

Thanks JumbalayaJet, Never saw those pics before!

Veteran
    i wish i did, but i missed that 1. what a great game and night to be a jet fan. however, i did make the trek to pittsburgh the following week.

All Pro
    My heart dropped when the flag was thrown on the 4th down pass. And the Kaeding kick was my greatest moment EVER as a Jet fan......

I almost cried....

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by genom
    I was there. Surreal game to say the least. As Brien nailed that kick, i swear i heard a pindrop in the stadium.
    I didn't get to see the game in person, but that game was incredibly amazing...it's just so unfortunate that they couldn't pull it off the following week. To think that a kicker can make such an impact on a game..and a season, is amazing.

Veteran
    That game truly was amazing. There is honestly no other word to describe the turn of events that the San Diego game had. The charger fans were crushed.

The crazy thing about that game was that noone sat down the entire game! I guess the front row has a bad view, so they stood up, and so on and so on!

I was there!

Veteran
    me2 best ever!