Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Herm commercial on NFL network - Pot shot at JETS!!!

Veteran

New Herm commercial on NFL network - Pot shot at JETS!!!

Shows Herm at the controls of a 727 while dressed with Chiefs shirt and hat!!

Shows he has no class for going along with the skit.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Jet

Certainly not the class of Jet fans who blame him for ruining their lives....

Banned

They've been running that commercial for over a year with Herm piloting a Jet in green clothing. Methinks it just came back from the digital art lab with some processed KC garb.

SAR I

All League

thats not a new commercial...the original featured herm flying a 727 that said jets on the side of it...they changed it up after he went to the chiefs...

that being said...you guys really need to give up this whole herm thing...he's not the coach here anymore, so why the hell are you so busy worrying about him?..

Undrafted Free Agent

what lies in the future......................

Chiefs win the wild card and make it to the second round of the playoffs. Herm boasts of making the playoff 4 times in 6 years...........

Jets finish 7-9 including a 3-1 record in December with a late season win over the Pats to knock 'em out of the playoffs.

Chiefs finish 9-7 and back into the playoffs again after a late season choke by Jake the Snake and the Denver Broncos.

Jets finish 10-6 and capture the division. Playoffs start with a 28-10 victory over the Chiefs, followed by a 21-17 loss to the Bengals in the AFC Championship.

Mangini completely dissatisfied with the way the season ends, starts watching game film the next day and prepping for the free agent market, while Herm does the talk show route boasting of 5 playoff appearances in 7 years.

Chiefs finish 4-12 after Trent Green and 60% of offensive line retires. Herm crys for the need for a contract extension and boasts of 5 playoff appearances in 8 years.

Jets win the Super Bowl. MANGINI TAKES ONE DAY OFF, THEN BACK TO WORK TO PREP FOR THE REPEAT.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer

that being said...you guys really need to give up this whole herm thing...he's not the coach here anymore, so why the hell are you so busy worrying about him?..
    Because he ruined the best chance we had at a Super Bowl since 1969, and the pain of his failure lasts for years, not weeks. We're not "worrying" about him; we're wishing that he suffers and ruins his career with the Chiefs and we'll keep right on paying attention to him for that very vaild reason if that's okay with you.

SAR I

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vinit

Chiefs win the wild card and make it to the second round of the playoffs. Herm boasts of making the playoff 4 times in 6 years...........

Jets finish 7-9 including a 3-1 record in December with a late season win over the Pats to knock 'em out of the playoffs.

We're winning the division this year. Why you (and others) sell the talent level on this team so short amazes me.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    What's wrong with Herm dressed up in Chiefs gear? He's KC's coach for crying out loud.

Hall Of Fame

Oh brother......

I'm sure it's also Herm's fault that Bode Miller didn't win a medal and the Knicks lost by 20 last night.......

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I

They've been running that commercial for over a year with Herm piloting a Jet in green clothing.

SAR I
    Control Tower: OK Hermy, you are cleard to land. Just make sure you touchdown in the next 20 seconds while ground traffic is cleared.

Hermy: Okey-dokey, touchdown will be in the next 20 seconds.

Control Tower: Um Hermy, you haven't landed in the required time.

Hermy: No problem, I'll just use one of my timeouts.

Control Tower: Hermy, you don't have any left.

Hermy: Why is that 747 on my runway?

Control Tower: We seem to have lost all communications with Captain Hermy.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    Control Tower: OK Hermy, you are cleard to land. Just make sure you touchdown in the next 20 seconds while ground traffic is cleared.

You forgot the part where Hermy calls Dick Curl for help with the time. Other than that, well done.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart
    Oh brother......

I'm sure it's also Herm's fault that Bode Miller didn't win a medal and the Knicks lost by 20 last night.......
    you are correct - and here are some other things he is responsible for:

1. the war in iraq
    2. hurricaine katrina
    3. the breakup of lance armstrong and sheryl crowe
    4. the tsunami

i bet he comes on this website and laughs his a** off at all the posts about him. can't way i'd blame him.

Banned

LOL.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green
    You forgot the part where Hermy calls Dick Curl for help with the time. Other than that, well done.
    And the part where he sends Quincy Carter off looking for the stewardess.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    thats not a new commercial...the original featured herm flying a 727 that said jets on the side of it...they changed it up after he went to the chiefs...

Honestly, I don't think we'll hear the last of Herm on this board. Whether he does good or bad, I'm sure that it'll be mentioned here.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by vinit

Chiefs finish 9-7 and back into the playoffs again after a late season choke by Jake the Snake and the Denver Broncos.

Jets finish 10-6 and capture the division. Playoffs start with a 28-10 victory over the Chiefs, followed by a 21-17 loss to the Bengals in the AFC Championship.

Mangini completely dissatisfied with the way the season ends, starts watching game film the next day and prepping for the free agent market, while Herm does the talk show route boasting of 5 playoff appearances in 7 years.

Chiefs finish 4-12 after Trent Green and 60% of offensive line retires. Herm crys for the need for a contract extension and boasts of 5 playoff appearances in 8 years.

Jets win the Super Bowl. MANGINI TAKES ONE DAY OFF, THEN BACK TO WORK TO PREP FOR THE REPEAT.

Will you be checking into rehab for drug addiction in 2008 or 2009???

Moderator VIP Visionary

lol, that was great!

Great, just the thing you want Hermo Edwards in control of ... a 727! Where's the barf bags!

Might as well be Bin Laden flying the plane!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by safny813
    you are correct - and here are some other things he is responsible for:

1. the war in iraq
    2. hurricaine katrina
    3. the breakup of lance armstrong and sheryl crowe
    4. the tsunami

i bet he comes on this website and laughs his a** off at all the posts about him. can't way i'd blame him.
    Being a FRAUD as a HC is enough to accuse him of!