Thread: hope for the saints to get brees

hope for the saints to get brees

if the saints get brees then they will have no reason to draft a quarterback with the #2 pick. if they stay with the pick and not trade it, then the jets will have a greater chance to get lienart or young. the titans will be the only team drafting a quarterback, or maybe not. why would they have a #3 pick qb, volek and mcnair on all on the same roster. the jets might be the first team to draft a qb in this years draft. and if the titans are looking to draft a qb then they will have to let go of volek or mcnair. then the jets could consider one of them.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Like I said before, if the Jets only have to trade up 1-2 spots to get Leinart, I think they'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    Like I said before, if the Jets only have to trade up 1-2 spots to get Leinart, I think they'll do it.
    the jets might not have to trade up at all.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    So basically you're saying the Jets are going to trade up since Bush goes #1 and we're at #4.

JetsInsider.com Legend

If not Leinart then who?

Hey guys,

I just started viewing this website, a lot of info and ideas on here.

Like the rest of you, I bleed green and white, above any other sports, I am a NYJ fan.

If Leinart isn't available when we pick, I think we go D'Brick or another option. I don't know if young or cutler will solidify anything like Leinart or D'Brick.

All Pro
    Vince young has bust written all over him

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp
    Vince young has bust written all over him
    true. hes either a hit or a miss

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I wouldn't even mind going defense if Leinart and D'Brick are gone at 4, unless we trade.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515
    Hey guys,

I just started viewing this website, a lot of info and ideas on here.

Like the rest of you, I bleed green and white, above any other sports, I am a NYJ fan.

If Leinart isn't available when we pick, I think we go D'Brick or another option. I don't know if young or cutler will solidify anything like Leinart or D'Brick.
    If not Leinart then I say take Mario Williams. He's the ideal 3-4 DE and is an absolute beast! If we're gonna make a commitment to the 3-4 anytime in the near future, then he's the guy to build around.

Veteran
    I can't wait for us to get Leinart!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I agree, after Leinart and D'Brick, we should grab Mario Williams

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Matt Leinart will be the #2 pick...If the Saints dont pick him at 2 then they will trade the pick and someone else will...If the Saints sign Brees it won effect our pick IMO cause they will trade the pick to a team that will still take Leinart..