Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I love the Jets.

JetsInsider.com Legend

I love the Jets.

I love the New York Jets that is my team I love watching them play, win or lose. We have to stick behind them and everyone on here does beleive in them. I know that they do stuff that makes you wanna jump off a building but they also do stuff sometimes that makes you proud you are a Jets fan. Even if they have a bad year if your having a bad day or week and for that 4 hours on Sunday you are in a different place and you're happy you could let your emotions out you look forward to watch the Jets play once your a Jets fan you are one for life.

So the next time someone says you're a jets fan say yes i'am and Iam proud of it. I wrote this because I cant take everyone saying that the Jets suck and to change your team.

Veteran

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Excellent post. I feel the same way.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Thank you. I just feel lyk the Jets are apart of my life there is something about watching them that gets me thru the week.
    Last edited by SBIII; 03-15-2006 at 08:45 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I will be happy with whatever the Jets do I just can't wait for September to watch them.

Hall Of Fame
    I agree with most of your thoughts. I myself feel the very same way on a weekly basis during the season.

HOWEVER, there is no crime in facing the facts for what they are. There is no crime in being OBJECTIVE. And I have news for you, THE JETS DO SUCK. It's painful to say, I know, but the sooner you realize that the easier life will be.

I have no problem with posts that point out the OBVIOUS and make suggestions as to how the team can get better.

It's called an OPINION, and because it is OPINION it is no more right or wrong than you...........

Don't get me wrong here, I am not trying to lecture you here. I just happen to believe very passionately in BOTH what you are saying and what others say. However unpopular that may be..........

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I totally understand.

Practice Squad
    Draft Leinart

Then Youll See New York Jets Championship Football

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I really cant wait until we win a SuperBowl.

All League
    I agree 100%... I don't care what anybody else says because I know what it will feel like when we finally win the big game, and even with that, it will probably be so much sweeter than what I can imagine. I know that come every September, the New York Jets will be on a field playing for at least the next 17 weeks, and that gets me through anything, win or lose.

JetsInsider.com Legend

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    Excellent post. I feel the same way.
    Loving that Jersey there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet

HOWEVER, there is no crime in facing the facts for what they are. There is no crime in being OBJECTIVE. And I have news for you, THE JETS DO SUCK. It's painful to say, I know, but the sooner you realize that the easier life will be.
    MJ:

You are very, very wrong and you'll be very, very happy in January when we get some of these in every Modell's on the East Coast. Just remember I said it; I want credit in 10 months when it happens.

SAR I

Undrafted Free Agent
    I love you all

GO JETS!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Its nice you agree with me SAR. You gotta be optimistic.

Banned
    The Jets will be the Jets and i have always stood by them through thick and thin.... But as a fan you have to be able to express you're emotions on the season, the game, or certain players, or admin. I myself think the worst enemy we have is our FRONT OFFICE..... But who am i to express my emotions.... I'll tell you who i am a loyal pissed off Jets fan for a long long time..... But the Jets are my heart and will never turn my back on them.

LIVE GREEN, EAT GREEN, SLEEP GREEN, DIE GREEN.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Tell me how many teams have fans 3,000 miles away. You don't see many giants fans in cali.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsin1999
    The Jets will be the Jets and i have always stood by them through thick and thin.... But as a fan you have to be able to express you're emotions on the season, the game, or certain players, or admin. I myself think the worst enemy we have is our FRONT OFFICE..... But who am i to express my emotions.... I'll tell you who i am a loyal pissed off Jets fan for a long long time..... But the Jets are my heart and will never turn my back on them.
    Front office wasn't the problem. Parcells, Bradway, and Tannenbaum did a great job in getting our head coach the groceries he needed to cook a great meal. Herman Edwards squandered it. He's the devil. It's appropriate that his team color is red.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Front office wasn't the problem. Parcells, Bradway, and Tannenbaum did a great job in getting our head coach the groceries he needed to cook a great meal. Herman Edwards squandered it. He's the devil. It's appropriate that his team color is red.

SAR I
    you're so wrong it's not even funny. herm makes a mean barbeque!! watcha talkin bout, willis??