Thread: The Questions that need Answers

All League

The Questions that need Answers

Does anyone have any idea who our O-coordinator is next year? What type of system will he be running? How will Matt Schaub work in that system after Chad Gets hurt (it's inevitable)? Will Cedric Houston be starting next year? How about Cotchery? How long will we tolerate paying top dollar for a QB who can't stay healthy?

What's our O-line gonna look like? Whose going to be our 4th LB? Likewise, whose our corners now? Anyone else realize that losing Abraham with the Corners we have could be an absolute disaster? Do you think Mangini will move Vilma outside where he belongs and can use that incredible speed and motor to pressure QBs?

What's our greatest need in the draft? How much longer can we expect Curtis to go? Is Joseph Addai going to be around at round 3 pick 4? Should we take him or look for RB in the 2 earlier rounds? Doesn't it look like DB is a monstrous need for us, considering how subpar Miller was last year, Law's gone, and Barrett is merely average? Will Tom Ashworth be moved to Left Tackle, he's been a RT his whole career? How many ex-Pats are we going to have on our Roster?

Anyone who has these answers should be running our squad....personal opinions need not apply here.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9

Does anyone have any idea who our O-coordinator is next year?
    Hermy hasn't announced who it will be yet.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    Hermy hasn't announced who it will be yet.
    Lemme ask you something, do I go on your Pats site and talk like an idiot? I was just wondering....why don't you go find a homosexual QB's rectum to crawl into......damn Patriot gerbils......

All League
    Lemme ask you something, do I go on your Pats site and talk like an idiot? I was just wondering....why don't you go find a homosexual QB's rectum to crawl into......damn Patriot gerbils......
    I wonder why Pats fans post here

Hall Of Fame
    Where the hell have you been? In addition to every one of these issue being discussed extensively how can you not know who the Jets OC is? Plus, neither Schaub nor Ashworth are currently Jets.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green

Where the hell have you been? In addition to every one of these issue being discussed extensively how can you not know who the Jets OC is?
    I said the exact same thing in my above post.

I guess for some reason, it did not come across like your post did.

All League

It would help if you wouldn't come off like a smirky jerk.

Hall Of Fame

I guess you're just a little too sharp witted for this crowd.

All League
    Are we already writing off Justin Miller after his rookie season? Give the kid some time..he's got talent.

Veteran
    Does anyone have any idea who our O-coordinator is next year? What type of system will he be running? How will Matt Schaub work in that system after Chad Gets hurt (it's inevitable)? Will Cedric Houston be starting next year? How about Cotchery? How long will we tolerate paying top dollar for a QB who can't stay healthy?

What's our O-line gonna look like? Whose going to be our 4th LB? Likewise, whose our corners now? Anyone else realize that losing Abraham with the Corners we have could be an absolute disaster? Do you think Mangini will move Vilma outside where he belongs and can use that incredible speed and motor to pressure QBs?

What's our greatest need in the draft? How much longer can we expect Curtis to go? Is Joseph Addai going to be around at round 3 pick 4? Should we take him or look for RB in the 2 earlier rounds? Doesn't it look like DB is a monstrous need for us, considering how subpar Miller was last year, Law's gone, and Barrett is merely average? Will Tom Ashworth be moved to Left Tackle, he's been a RT his whole career? How many ex-Pats are we going to have on our Roster?

Anyone who has these answers should be running our squad....personal opinions need not apply here.
    Brian Schottenheimer will be our new OC...I don't think Houston will start, but will be right behind Martin - we'll see one or two more years out of Martin. We'll have a few ex-Pats, and I hope we don't have to worry about Schaub behind Pennington. I'd hope its Leinart. Our greatest need in the draft is O Line- if you've seen our current roster, you'd know what I mean. It will probably have one to two rookies, one to two FAs that we sign, with Kendall being the only definite to start (maybe Moore, Jones more questionable). We may need another DB, probably addressed in 4th-5th round in the draft.

Some of these things fall under opinion, but most of your questions are crapshoots in the first place. Hope this answered some of your more glaring questions (OC), and sorry I jumped around a bunch.

JetsInsider.com Legend

I'm sorry but this is the most ridiculous post I have ever read. You say that personal opinions need not apply here. So you only want facts? Who on the planet other than Tangini could come close to answering any of these questions without expressing an opinion? There are no facts at this point for many of these questions.

Okay...so here are your questions:

Does anyone have any idea who our O-coordinator is next year? FACT: Shottenheimer

How will Matt Schaub work in that system after Chad Gets hurt (it's inevitable)? Sorry, I only have an opinion and this is a hypothetical nonetheless

Cedric Houston be starting next year? Sorry, I only have an opinion

How about Cotchery? Sorry, I only have an opinion

How long will we tolerate paying top dollar for a QB who can't stay healthy? Sorry, I only have an opinion

What's our O-line gonna look like? Sorry, I only have an opinion

Whose going to be our 4th LB? Sorry, I only have an opinion

Likewise, whose our corners now? You can check the depth chart at newyorkjets.com

Anyone else realize that losing Abraham with the Corners we have could be an absolute disaster? Sorry, I only have an opinion

Do you think Mangini will move Vilma outside where he belongs and can use that incredible speed and motor to pressure QBs? Sorry, I only have an opinion

What's our greatest need in the draft?Sorry, I only have an opinion

How much longer can we expect Curtis to go?Sorry, I only have an opinion

Is Joseph Addai going to be around at round 3 pick 4?Sorry, I only have an opinion

Should we take him or look for RB in the 2 earlier rounds?Sorry, I only have an opinion

Doesn't it look like DB is a monstrous need for us, considering how subpar Miller was last year, Law's gone, and Barrett is merely average?Sorry, I only have an opinion

Will Tom Ashworth be moved to Left Tackle, he's been a RT his whole career?Sorry, I only have an opinion

How many ex-Pats are we going to have on our Roster?
    Sorry, I only have an opinion