Thread: This is gettin' old

All League

This is gettin' old

I know I'm new to the board and I love it and all the knowledge everyone brings but, lately it seems that the anticipation and the not knowing and the "prognosticating" is making everyone a little "edgy". It seems that most of the opinions posted are answered with the "your a @#*&#@! idiot" tone....sometimes it's kinda funny....I can't WAIT to see what happens the day after the draft with the "I told you so" posters....Until then I'm gonna kick back and visit a little less....(20 time a day instead of 50)!

Practice Squad
    I beleive I'm with you my man. I think the THREAD POLICE are after me.
    Best lay low for a while.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs
    I beleive I'm with you my man. I think the THREAD POLICE are after me.
    Best lay low for a while.
    Grow up and stop spamming the board.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

The Guy is making a joke. Notice the ?

I guess you'll add something nice and close this one too?

I guess us Newbees will be fine as long as we don't get tired of 400,000 "let's trade and get Matt Schaub" post every hour.

It's all good though -Truce?

Practice Squad
    Grow up and stop spamming? Alright. I'm just getting sick of talking about Abe trades. The frustration is leading me to a bit of a wise ass...but not the only one and that's for sure. I think the guy who wrote this thread is right on, so whatever on the spamming

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan
    I know I'm new to the board and I love it and all the knowledge everyone brings but, lately it seems that the anticipation and the not knowing and the "prognosticating" is making everyone a little "edgy". It seems that most of the opinions posted are answered with the "your a @#*&#@! idiot" tone....sometimes it's kinda funny....I can't WAIT to see what happens the day after the draft with the "I told you so" posters....Until then I'm gonna kick back and visit a little less....(20 time a day instead of 50)!
    i know what you mean. i joined this board around the same time, last year. the offseason is pretty slow, so there's not much to post about. once training camp comes aroudn, i think the BS starts to slow down. you just gotta ignore the crap during the offseason, because there still is a lot of good posts.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Micaboy
    The Guy is making a joke. Notice the ?

I guess you'll add something nice and close this one too?

I guess us Newbees will be fine as long as we don't get tired of 400,000 "let's trade and get Matt Schaub" post every hour.

It's all good though -Truce?
    Jokes are all good. Hell, start a joke thread if you want. But the board cannot cluttered by a half dozen John Abraham/ Matt Shaub trade threads. Ditto for misleading thread titles and threads with info from someone's ex-wife's, cousin's roommate (not saying you've done any of those things BTW, just saying that in general). People don't like that.

Anyways, good to have you on board bro.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Jokes are all good. Hell, start a joke thread if you want. But the board cannot cluttered by a half dozen John Abraham/ Matt Shaub trade threads. Ditto for misleading thread titles and threads with info from someone's ex-wife's, cousin's roommate (not saying you've done any of those things BTW, just saying that in general). People don't like that.

Anyways, good to have you on board bro.

I'm cool with that

All League

For a second in the begining, I thought all the new people were joining up and about to attack on you Buzz. But I guess I was wrong.