Thread: Where are the jets coaching staff?

Veteran

Where are the jets coaching staff?

Why arent they mentioned in any of the pro day workouts? They do private workouts? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker
    Why arent they mentioned in any of the pro day workouts? They do private workouts? Why?

Maybe they are letting the scouts go to the pro days and the coaches will get the private look at them later but before the draft. This way the media and other teams cannot weight the pro day attendance by which coaches go to some but not others. This way only the Jets know if Mangini/Tanny where there or not. IMO

Veteran
    Why be smarter then the whole league? If they want to look at a player, why take the media in consideration at all, to factor in your absence?...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinker
    Why be smarter then the whole league? If they want to look at a player, why take the media in consideration at all, to factor in your absence?...
    I didn't see a quote on Seattle, Pittsburg, the Patiorts being there....they have all been to Superbowls! Have the Texans, Dolphins, Titans, Browns, Saints, Raiders been to any recently (oK Titans almost ).

Don't worry about the rest of the league, trust your organisation to be working towards the same goal - do what you need to, not what the Fans, Media, etc. want you to do.

I came from a NCAA championship program (in another sport), and believe me, the difference between champions and the rest of them, is the in the details - DETAILS are everything - something so few parts of USA CULTURE seem to appreciate...I miss Antarctica.

Go JETS!