Thread: Leon Williams- A value match.

Practice Squad

Leon Williams- A value match.

This guy is the absolute truth. If you have ever seen him play you would know what kind of force he is. The only problem being he played out of position at University of Miami. He is 6-3 245, fast, strong, smart, and rangy. He ran a 4.5 at the combine. He was injured some in college, which hurt his productivity. He is definitely a an OLB. I hope the Jets take him in either the 3 or 4th round. If he never got injured, he would have easily been a 1st rounder. Whoever picks this guy is getting incredible value.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

He was not injured that often he just didnt make enough plays...They actually tried him at OLB and he just didnt fit...He could be a late round steal but dont get your hopes up..Leon underachived and never lived up to his hype coming out of High School...Like i said he could turn out to be a good Pro but i wouldnt call him the "TRUTH"...Not even close.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I actually think Roger(Rocky) McIntosh will be the better Pro.

All League
    I saw Leon Williams during his HS career at Canarsie. He was scary good. I don't
    know why he wasn't able to transfer that production to college. He has nice
    measurables but he's going to have to step it up big time to make it in the pros.

isnt this the guy with the attitude problem??

the guy who knocked someone out outside a club... because the guy wouldnt let Leon go in front of him in line

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by -inVINCEible-

the guy who knocked someone out outside a club... because the guy wouldnt let Leon go in front of him in line
    No that was Willie Williams another LB at UM..Willie has a chance to be special..

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by KRL
    I saw Leon Williams during his HS career at Canarsie. He was scary good. I don't
    know why he wasn't able to transfer that production to college. He has nice
    measurables but he's going to have to step it up big time to make it in the pros.
    I graduated from Canarsie.....LONG AGO..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by -inVINCEible-

major problem...he b!tched and moaned at the coaches in Miami since they wouldn't give him a try at running back- he's a typical underachiever.

All Pro
    Leon Williams and Rocky Mcintosh have potential throught the roof. Rocky has actually proven himself more but both players are better athlethese\ than Vilma and DJ Williams out of college I believe. They both run sub 4.6's and have great height/weight...
    Last edited by arsenal1189; 03-27-2006 at 03:16 PM.