Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot Best Cheese Steak An Wings U Ever Had

Practice Squad

Ot Best Cheese Steak An Wings U Ever Had

I know we have some cheese steaks an wings guys in here so lets hear it.

Veteran
    best cheesesteaks pats in philly hand down, won best in PA like 7 years running
    wings... dunno neevr been anyplace special except hooters i like

Undrafted Free Agent
    cheese steak would have to be Steve's on the boulvarde in Philly..and there is a place out towards pittsburgh i think its actually in cranberry, pa called Quaker Steak that has some of the best wings you'll ever have..they have one that you have to sign a waiver to eat because its that hot.

All League
    best wings i've ever had are a block down the road in the dirtiest little bar 'eastvale inn'...ooohhhh man so delicious...

i love cheesesteaks of all shapes and sizes best i've had probably in philly

Rookie
    3 Dollar Cafe in Atlanta has some sweet wings...

Veteran
    Wings, hands down the Mojo Grill in Nashville. Roasted, not fried with several different sauces......mmmmmmm! Plus the place is connected to the Broadway Brewhouse a great Jet bar!

All League
    I went to college in Buffalo...If you are ever there you have to go to The Anchor Bar. Best wings I have ever had. That is where the buffalo wings all started. For those of you who are brave order the atomic wings.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Wings = Jimmy Geez in Haledon NJ
    Cheesesteaks = Genos Philly

Veteran
    if youve never been to pats i dont wanan hear it!!!!.... it was even on the food network for the best...
    anyone know some money wing places on li, id kill for some

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy
    I went to college in Buffalo...If you are ever there you have to go to The Anchor Bar. Best wings I have ever had. That is where the buffalo wings all started. For those of you who are brave order the atomic wings.
    LOL No Way! I went to college in Buffalo as well and the best wings were either at The Steer on Main Street (near the UB campus) or at Duffs. The Anchor were for tourists even though the wing originated there. Also, real wing lovers never order the atomics - after 5 wings you lose all the taste buds and basically battle the pain with your beer lol

PS - best wings on LI are at Croxleys and The Sunset Grill (both cooks are from Buffalo)

Best Cheesteak? Not as important to me, but, I always thought Gino's had a better overall taste than Pats and the roast pork was the best thing to order (with baby jalepenos of course)

All League
    Believe it or not, sounds kinda cheezy I know, but....Charlie Browns "Fireball" wings rock....Theyr'e made with "puka" sauce....It's a habenero sauce....A bottle of Tabasco on the side....MMMMMMMM.

JetsFan2012
    Philly is the undisputed home of cheesesteaks. Their two big places are Pats and Genos. I've been to both places and prefer Pats.

Practice Squad
    Gino's is wayyyyyy overated. Had one last year and it was nothing to write home about. It's safe to say that I make better cheesesteaks in my kitchen...two years ago when the Eagles were in the SuperBowl I served philly cheesesteaks at my SB party.

Believe it or not the best cheesesteak I've ever bought was at a Chinese food restuarant in NW Washington DC...about 2 blocks from Walter Reed Army Hospital.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy
    I went to UB. Rudy's Pump Room had the best if it is still there.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville
    I went to UB. Rudy's Pump Room had the best if it is still there.
    Where was Rudy's?

All League
    Wogie's - Village, NYC

Cart guy just off UPENN campus - Philly (didn't get a chance to try Geno )

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan66
    best cheesesteaks pats in philly hand down, won best in PA like 7 years running
    wings... dunno neevr been anyplace special except hooters i like
    agreed. pats easily has the best cheesesteaks, genos doesnt even come close to pats in my opinion. there is another place in philly thats not as well known called delsandros. thats right up there with pats for quality.

Veteran
    Have had wings in many cities, but I got to say, Tiffany's in good ol Youngstown, Ohio has got the best IMO. Big and Juicey with just the right amount of sauce. Not to dry, and not soaked!

Veteran
    I honestly find Pats and Geno's to be highly overrate tourist stops. I used to frequent Abners in university city as well. It's not reknown, but I felt that they tasted the best.

Now that i'm living up in NY, I have to say that Carl's Steaks does a damn good job up here.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Local Cheesesteak - Snag's in Portsmouth. He's a Philly native and buys his rolls from Philly.
    Overall Cheesesteak - Gotta be Pat's in Philly.

Wings - I'm deprived. Hooters in Chesapeake.

Now I'm hungry! So much for getting to bed right away! Thanks guys!