Thread: Unanimous

Unanimous

Has anyone watched this show? I used to work with Jonathan at Reed Exhibitions, in CT. He got fired, then was a caddy @ Winged Foot CC,,, and moved to CA to pursue his dream of becoming an actor.. He was on King of Queens last week... Anyways... his vote kept Steve from 1.5 million dollars... WOW! John's playing it smart.. be the bad guy, cause a stir in the bunker and end up famous in the long run... What's your view on this show?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AL My Favorite Toon
    Has anyone watched this show? I used to work with Jonathan at Reed Exhibitions, in CT. He got fired, then was a caddy @ Winged Foot CC,,, and moved to CA to pursue his dream of becoming an actor.. He was on King of Queens last week... Anyways... his vote kept Steve from 1.5 million dollars... WOW! John's playing it smart.. be the bad guy, cause a stir in the bunker and end up famous in the long run... What's your view on this show?
    Love the concept and love how they change the rules for no reason but to annoy the contestants.

Oh, and that blondes chest in that pink shirt is the best thing on TV since Kellie Pickler's toes.

SAR I

Steve is the reincarnation of Oliver Hardy.

Veteran
    I love how they put clips in that make it look as though the guy who spent some time in the mental ward is a psycho.

then again..he was telling the camera to leave him alone..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Saw it for the first time tonight. Pretty interesting.

You had to know the guy wouldn't win the $1.5M so early in the series. Don't they need to string this out for like 5 more episodes?

anyone mind explaining how the game works? i caught 2 minutes of it during the Lost commercial break, and it piqued my interest...

the host also hosts the teen survivor btw