Thread: Where has Mr. Jet TV Been?

All League

Where has Mr. Jet TV Been?

Ever since he missed the call on Abe, he's hasn't posted. Does anybody know where this guy is and why he hasn't posted anything about Jet TV?

Rookie
    I think he just posted something on the Draft forum. Also, he really wasn't far off on the Abe thing. Didn't he predict we would get one of the Broncos picks? He just missed out on Falcons involvement, but the end "price" we got for Abe was correct.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Fragger
    Ever since he missed the call on Abe, he's hasn't posted. Does anybody know where this guy is and why he hasn't posted anything about Jet TV?
    I think he coverted to be a Giants fan

Quote Originally Posted by exiledinjersey
    I think he just posted something on the Draft forum. Also, he really wasn't far off on the Abe thing. Didn't he predict we would get one of the Broncos picks? He just missed out on Falcons involvement, but the end "price" we got for Abe was correct.
    There is no "just missing out", you either hit, or you miss, and he missed.
    No big deal to me, though.

Everyone, I hope, knew, we would hold out for about what we got, a late first round pick. No less.

In other words, that was no prediction. The Broncos deal goes down as another rumor that almost happened, like countless others which occur, at times, on a daily basis in the offseason.
    Last edited by JOHNNY JOHNSON; 04-12-2006 at 10:12 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY JOHNSON
    There is no "just missing out", you either hit, or you miss, and he missed.
    No big deal to me, though.

Everyone, I hope, knew, we would hold out for about what we got, a late first round pick. No less.

In other words, that was no prediction. The Broncos deal goes down as another rumor that almost happened, like countless others which occur, at times, on a daily basis in the offseason.
    You have to believe though, that his deal would have been the one if the deadlines weren't extended... at least I believe so.

Practice Squad
    He actually answered this same question a few weeks back. He got a gig to cover all sports, not just the Jets. Therefore he does not link them here unless the coverage is exclusively on the Jets. I always wondered hat the hating is about with him. He's a kid who had the guts to put his thoughts on video for everyone to critique. Apparantly it worked out for him. I for one wasn't a huge fan of his, but I respected the fact that he did what he did. Don't forget he also called the Jerald Sowell cuts well before it happened and everyone thought he was out of his mind. He was close with the DEN call, and quite honestly it probably would have happened without the deadline extensions. In the end we ended up getting exactly what he said we would get, DEN's 29th pick.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    some people wait for consensus some people go out and make their own. Say what you want about JetsTV guy, he's got balls and he's putting em out there on the line making these statements. Everyone else just cherry picks.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    some people wait for consensus some people go out and make their own. Say what you want about JetsTV guy, he's got balls and he's putting em out there on the line making these statements. Everyone else just cherry picks.

Exactly... everyone needs to quit harping on this kid. He does a decent job and is chasing his dream. I wish i was that motivated in college. So let it go people... he wasn't too off on the trade and he nailed the other prediction he made... this is a football forum right? No need to bash the kid with new threads weekly.