Thread: A question about SNY

Hall Of Fame

A question about SNY

Hi guys, I'm in Rochester, and we just got SNY added to our cable package. Can anyone tell me when the Jets programming is on? I know it's the beginning of the baseball season, but is their Jets show on at a standard time?

Undrafted Free Agent

Sny/Jets

Jets Nation is on every Saturday Morning @ 11 a.m.. Here is the rest of Jets coverage that SNY will have throughout the year:

*Jets Nation A weekly series, covering all the news that occurs throughout the offseason.

*Jets Postgame Live! Following every Jets game.

*Jets Play Book A weekly studio-based show, previewing each upcoming Jets game. Detailed analysis of the Jets and their opponents, player matchups and game strategies.

*Jets Open Mic with E. Mangini Exclusive start-to-finish coverage of the Jets coaches' press conferences each Monday and Wednesday from Hofstra.

*Jets Extra Point: Tannenbaum Jets GM will pay a visit each week to SNY's Manhattan Studios to re-cap the most recent Jets game, and preview the upcoming game.

*Jets Draft -- On the Clock SNY will provide analysis and expert opinion on the NFL Draft from the Jets perspective. With a studio-based pre and post draft special on both Saturday and Sunday, SNY will focus on the outlook for the Jets, as well as their AFC rivals

*Jets Camp Peek into Jets training camp with this weekly one hour show, as the Jets prepare for the upcoming season. Follow the players through drills and scrimmages, and get insight from coaches and other team personnel.

*Jets Preseason Games SNY will re-air each Jets preseason game.

*Battle in Baltimore -- NY Jets Follow the Jets to Baltimore, as the Jets practice against the Baltimore Ravens. This 90-minute preseason special will be an "SNY exclusive."

SNY.TV.Com
    Last edited by MATTJET13; 04-13-2006 at 10:09 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    thank you so much

All League
    MATTJET is right on with the programming.

And even if you miss Jet Nation on Saturday, they replay it at least twice a day, everyday.

Hall Of Fame
    Thanks guys, I'm really excited about this new addition to the cable package.