Thread: REGGIE BUSH a N.Y. JET?

All Pro

REGGIE BUSH a N.Y. JET?

The more i think about it the more i'm starting to lean towards BUSH. I feel the jets will package #4, #29, #71 to get the NO.1 PICK. PLAYER'S like BUSH scare DEF. minded coaches and Mangini know's it. We could line up BUSH and COLES out WIDE or put Bush in the Backfield, Wow GET HIM,GET HIM , GET HIM!!!!!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC
    The more i think about it the more i'm starting to lean towards BUSH. I feel the jets will package #4, #29, #71 to get the NO.1 PICK. PLAYER'S like BUSH scare DEF. minded coaches and Mangini know's it. We could line up BUSH and COLES out WIDE or put Bush in the Backfield, Wow GET HIM,GET HIM , GET HIM!!!!!!
    Trading three first day draft picks in a draft where they say first round talent is upwards of 45 deep in this draft is a BAD idea......

I don't care how good Reggie Bush is, if he has no team around him, they won't win. Ask The Texas Rangers how they did spending all that money on ARod without a team around him.......

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve
    Trading three first day draft picks in a draft where they say first round talent is upwards of 45 deep in this draft is a BAD idea......

I don't care how good Reggie Bush is, if he has no team around him, they won't win. Ask The Texas Rangers how they did spending all that money on ARod without a team around him.......
    Bush is like drafting 2 OFFENSIVE WEAPONS RB and WR. KILL TWO BIRDS with ONE STONE. HE will be scoring TD's each week every which way.

Banned
    The only way I'd want to trade up in this draft from the Jets' #4 spot is if we move up to the #1 spot for Reggie Bush. Forget trading to #2 for Leinart. Bush is the only guy worth moving up for.