Thread: Here is how i want the draft to fall

All Pro

Here is how i want the draft to fall

Because i want to force the Jets hand.We already know that Mario is going to Houston

Saints _ Ferguson
    Titans _ Bush
    Jets _ Choose a QB or Make a Trade down.Pi$$ or get off the Potty.

Undrafted Free Agent

Saints to Take Bush

According to Sal P. of ESPN the Saints have contacted Reggie Bush and told him they will take him with the No.2 pick. Sal. P also reports that the Raiders, JETS, and Packers have called the saints in regard to trading up to the No.2 pick

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of War 599
    According to Sal P. of ESPN the Saints have contacted Reggie Bush and told him they will take him with the No.2 pick. Sal. P also reports that the Raiders, JETS, and Packers have called the saints in regard to trading up to the No.2 pick

Saints are bluffing they cant afford Bush's huge contract along with Brees and Mcalister. Packers and the Raiders dont have the ammo to move up The Jets are the only 1 of the 3 that have 2 first round picks its the Jets RB to lose.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969
    Saints are bluffing they cant afford Bush's huge contract along with Brees and Mcalister. Packers and the Raiders dont have the ammo to move up The Jets are the only 1 of the 3 that have 2 first round picks its the Jets RB to lose.
    Exactly

it's gonna be tough to sleep tonight, feel like it's Christmas Eve and I am 6 years old again

All Pro
    These are the same People who swore Reggie Bush was going to be the 1st overall pick.

They don't know s#it,but they have to say something,because they're experts.Exactly how is it that Mangini and Mr T don't say anything to let on about they thinking,and all of a sudden the night before the draft they spill they guts.

Duce Macallister who can't stay healthy is to be a better option than mr all world.

My Theory has already proven right.When you have a franchise QB sitting in a draft,only 1 thing can top that and it has to be an all world DE.Mario Williams has the body and skills to play DE or DT at a probowl level.The Choice in this draft should have been between him and Jay Cutler who possess everything a QB needs to succeed.The Man has no weaknesses,just a few flaws that are easilly correctable.

Mario or Jay.It took the Texans how long to correct the Julius Peppers mistake.Mario is gone.How long will it take the Jets to correct the Cutler mistake.

All League
    the jets should not be worried about the saints taking bush. if they do he will be traded. they will not have 40% of their salaries allocated to rbs. the thing they need to be worried about is the titans grabbing bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleckomania
    Exactly

it's gonna be tough to sleep tonight, feel like it's Christmas Eve and I am 6 years old again

I couldn't have said it any better... I can't wait for tomorrow.

I agree jvill. There is no shot that Reggie Bush is a Saint by the time the draft is over.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar
    These are the same People who swore Reggie Bush was going to be the 1st overall pick.

They don't know s#it,but they have to say something,because they're experts.Exactly how is it that Mangini and Mr T don't say anything to let on about they thinking,and all of a sudden the night before the draft they spill they guts.

Duce Macallister who can't stay healthy is to be a better option than mr all world.

My Theory has already proven right.When you have a franchise QB sitting in a draft,only 1 thing can top that and it has to be an all world DE.Mario Williams has the body and skills to play DE or DT at a probowl level.The Choice in this draft should have been between him and Jay Cutler who possess everything a QB needs to succeed.The Man has no weaknesses,just a few flaws that are easilly correctable.

Mario or Jay.It took the Texans how long to correct the Julius Peppers mistake.Mario is gone.How long will it take the Jets to correct the Cutler mistake.
    I like Cutler... but DAMN... you're acting as if he's the greatest thing ever. Cutler has all the tools yes... but so does kyle boller.

Your theory hasnt been proven at all btw... This is a smarter pick for the texans... They have a good RB in Davis, and a solid backup... they have two great recievers in Moulds and A. Johnson, and they have a pro bowl kick returner in mathis... they need OLine, or defense 100X more than they need another offensive skill position.

Bush is much less likely to be a bust than Cutler... MUCH less

All Pro
    If the JETS don't get Bush, the JETS will probably end up with Ferguson or Leinart, in that order.