Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: bongo59 postmortem

JetsInsider.com Legend
    the whole thing is layers of bulls--t upon bulls--t

like i said i don't doubt bongo but the lies that surround the draft get crazy just before the first picks are made - it happens every year. We all should have realized Bush wasn't going to Houston when there was no deal signed at least a week prior.

The nfl draft is pretty much all disinformation and misinformation - i made a mistake by distrusting things that made logical sense and it affect the mocks.

Of course Tennessee wants to slap the existing coaching staff and their former city in the face with the same move.

Of course New Orleans will leverage Reggie for a move to LA in that situation.

the writing is on the wall but the problem is that the wall gets smeared with BS about 10 days before the draft - every year. The only one you can trust for pure info is Gosslin. That dude knew what was up this year - and every year.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    actually one question....were you shocked that the saints took bush and are paying both RBs? i think deuce is going to be pissed that he has to share carries now.
    surprised no.............it was the correct move...............Benson had to OK it the night before was the shocker

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by bongo59
    surprised no.............it was the correct move...............Benson had to OK it the night before was the shocker
    maybe they showed him Reggie Bush highlights the President is a very convincing man

JMO Bush is even more Marketable in LA than Leinart and they are gonna move that franchise.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

actually one question....were you shocked that the saints took bush and are paying both RBs? i think deuce is going to be pissed that he has to share carries now.
    Deuce is not the Stat Monkey Martin is! The best for the Jets since 01 would have been a Jordan Martin split like Freeman did with Hector,or Snell and Boozer! But stats ruled with Hermie and Hackett and Cumar loved it!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by savage69
    Deuce is not the Stat Monkey Martin is! The best for the Jets since 01 would have been a Jordan Martin split like Freeman did with Hector,or Snell and Boozer! But stats ruled with Hermie and Hackett and Cumar loved it!
    Dude martin won the rushing title 2 years ago thats NOT fair.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Dude martin won the rushing title 2 years ago thats NOT fair.
    Yeah by 1 yd with more carries then the other backs by far at 31 years of age! That's called stat building in the first degree! Just like 03 with the Jets out of the playoffs Martin came into Dec with 800 yds rushing and no Td's!! So in the month of the Dec Martin got 125 carries to 1 for Jordan! Sorry Dude I'm a Jet Fan not a Martinette!! No doubt you and Cumar miss Hackett and Hermie!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    I have a real question for you Bongo.

Seriously why do you.....type.......like.....this. When I read your posts I just hear Forrest Gump reading it cause of all the......pauses

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    the whole thing is layers of bulls--t upon bulls--t

like i said i don't doubt bongo but the lies that surround the draft get crazy just before the first picks are made - it happens every year. We all should have realized Bush wasn't going to Houston when there was no deal signed at least a week prior.

The nfl draft is pretty much all disinformation and misinformation - i made a mistake by distrusting things that made logical sense and it affect the mocks.

Of course Tennessee wants to slap the existing coaching staff and their former city in the face with the same move.

Of course New Orleans will leverage Reggie for a move to LA in that situation.

the writing is on the wall but the problem is that the wall gets smeared with BS about 10 days before the draft - every year. The only one you can trust for pure info is Gosslin. That dude knew what was up this year - and every year.
    Why would the Titans want to slap their own coaching staff in the face? That makes sense?

About the only thing you said that does make sense is that their is so much bs and misinformation around the draft that all of those thousands of mocks that get done are useless.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoNYJ
    I have a real question for you Bongo.

Seriously why do you.....type.......like.....this. When I read your posts I just hear Forrest Gump reading it cause of all the......pauses
    pause in thought ................the fingers kept active.............it is a neocortical fxn I have.

All Pro
    I think this Bongo thing was way overblown. Just because what the guy said did not come true, doesn't mean he did not know stuff. If he has some inside connections, he might get to hear about all the trades that are trying to go down, so yah, it was interesting to hear, but it didn't mean it WAS going to go down.