Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the Amazing Racist.....

Hall Of Fame

the Amazing Racist.....

this is some funny stuff...turn on the volume and watch...i almost died in the end.

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96781308/K=in...9&refsite=7063

Dood, that was messed up.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    this is some funny stuff...turn on the volume and watch...i almost died in the end.

hahahaha i gotta try that on the weekends

All Pro
    I want to rip that guy up limb to limb...agree with jetsbabe, the guy was an *******....

Veteran
    ya...not funny

Veteran
    People like him give white people a bad name. I've worked with a lot of illegal Mexicans before, and while they broke the law coming here illegally, they're good people trying to provide for their families.

JetsFan2012
    wow.... that guy is definitely racist, no doubt about that. I'm all for stricter immigration laws but degrading and abusing the immigrants we have now simply for an a$$hole's enjoyment is not cool

Veteran
    dump asap!

Quote Originally Posted by emslave

your an a s s h o l e ....real funny!

Thumbs down emslave.....you are a loser dude!

Quote Originally Posted by jetsbabe2315
    dump this crap...i lost alot of respect for you, emslave.

someone needs to lock this up!

Hall Of Fame
    first of all this is not real, second i cant beleive the outcry here....so much for humor with this group.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco51vilma
    you are a f'ing idiot.

Veteran
    Once again showing your age and maturity. Grow up bud, that was not the least bit funny.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJet
    Once again showing your age and maturity. Grow up bud, that was not the least bit funny.
    last post + 1 ey TexJet?

but seriously i think its funny....sorry if you dont get it.

on a side note jetbabe i immigrated here when i was 13 and when i was 16 was doing the exact thing those mexicans were doing....so please spare me a lecture about something you have no clue about

Veteran
    THAT WAS ****IN' FUNNY! It's the truth though. There are so many people in this country WHO ACTUALLY BELONG HERE that don't have jobs, and these scumbags get sneak in and take all the labor work, so BIG companies don't have to pay healthcare or additional benefits that THE REST OF US WORKING CLASS HAVE TO PAY! The illegal scumbags don't even pay taxes like the rest of us!!! If they make $100/day...they take home $100 a day! NOT FAIR!!! If these MEXICANS want what we have so bad, why don't THEY work together and make their country better? Instead of SCREWING HONEST AMERICANS ON A DAILY BASIS?

~ BOTTOM LINE: THEY DON'T BELONG HERE SO THEY MUST GO!!!

* I don't know about that rally yesterday, but MY TRASH GOT PICKED UP AND MY LANDSCAPING WAS DONE. So I didn't miss them for a minute

That gut is a punkass idiot and will probably get himself killed or fvcked up real bad one day. here is more of his great work.

http://www.redban.com/blogy/?p=16
    Last edited by movethechains; 05-02-2006 at 06:20 PM.

That may have been a little extreme but it was funny. Immigration offices don't care about taking in illegals, well atleast not yet. Not until the wall is built. The truth is illegal immigration is the biggest problem right now, and a little humour similar to Mencia is not the end of the world.

Hall Of Fame
    jetsbabe.....simple you cant take life too seriously....and sometimes you just have to enjoy something because its funny thats all not think too much into it.....just take it for what its worth....humor...

Hall Of Fame
    You know what?!?!?!? These people are here ILLEGALLY . Get it? Last time I did something illegal my country LOCKED ME UP .

American companies are addicted to cheap labor. They just want to shove money up their own as*es as fast they can and they don't want to pay people what they deserve.

When the f*ck was the last time people cared about the men and women who build this country every day? No...some jacka** who pushes paper around for some dumba*s Conglomo company makes more than sweating balls mother f-ers who built the 70 story building he calls his gay office.\

Why don't all the Mexicans who tunnel into the US just make their own sh*thole country a better place to live? My ancestors did it here, why can't they do it there?

All Pro
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco51vilma
    OHHHH STOP.... you guys are pathetic going after emslave the way you are....

1st off... it wasn't him who pulled the prank so to be calling him all sorts of names and verbaly attacking him, in my eyes, is whats offensive here. 2nd to say the guy in the video, ruined someones life is rediculous.... we all know if any of those illegal immigrants did get deported, they'd be jumpin some fences the very next day. You want to talk about ruined lives... look at the millions of hard working tax paying americans that are out of work and cant feed thier families because these illegals work for half the price.... think about that.... and PS... I have nothing against any races of people looking for the opportunity of a better life by coming to america.... I married a russian woman who is 100% legal, she did it the right way, these people thing they above the legal system. 3rd... it af'n joke... is it a crime to laugh?

Anyway... I found this vidio a bit funny... not hillarious, but funny... so am I a bad guy cause I found humor in this???

Think about it... then ask me if I care.
    Last edited by Knights Who Say... NI!!!!; 05-02-2006 at 06:28 PM.