Thread: starting to like hoge.

All Pro
    GREAT find.

All League
    To be fair, the only other time I have seen him so adamant on a draft related issue was when he said there was no way WR Mike Williams would be a good player in the NFL. Hodge said he was to slow and not quick enough to handle the position. Thus far, it appears as if he may be right.

Practice Squad
    He Is Right, If Clemens Was Not Hurt, He Could Easily Go As A 1st Rounder, It Was A Great Pick.

All League
    who's excited about Kellen Clemens?.... I am

-

Veteran
    Nice

Hall Of Fame
    to be fair you may not respect the opinion of hoge but jaworski said the same thing........and that guy KNOWS QBs

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSRULE05
    To be fair, the only other time I have seen him so adamant on a draft related issue was when he said there was no way WR Mike Williams would be a good player in the NFL. Hodge said he was to slow and not quick enough to handle the position. Thus far, it appears as if he may be right.
    Hoge used the magic words "on tape".

Hoge is a big films guy. He watches films of a lot of players.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSRULE05
    No wonder he was p!ssed the other day when Jaws and someone else accused him of favoring Williams that draft, saying he WAS a top ten candidate. He challenged them to come up with tape with him saying that.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJet
    who's excited about Kellen Clemens?.... I am

-
    I just want to know when we're getting cheerleaders!!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    to be fair you may not respect the opinion of hoge but jaworski said the same thing........and that guy KNOWS QBs
    I respect Jaworksi the most out of anyone in the NFL crew. He backs up his material and he has very good insight.

Hall Of Fame
    What, you don't know? The time between the draft and training camp is the Season of Eternal Optimism.

In my book, until proven otherwise, Kellen Clemens is the next Brett Favre. No need to argue that point because nothing anyone could say would make me think otherwise right now.

Hall Of Fame
    It's funny Im starting to like the guy too. And its not because of he opinion on Clemons... I always hated the guy. I remember the year the Eagles went to the SB, he predicted they wouldnt make the playoffs.. But slowly the past 3-4 weeks I'm getting to like him and enjoy his insight.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC
    What, you don't know? The time between the draft and training camp is the Season of Eternal Optimism.

In my book, until proven otherwise, Kellen Clemens is the next Brett Favre. No need to argue that point because nothing anyone could say would make me think otherwise right now.
    you're wrong. Joe Montana. He won more superbowls.