Thread: Some RealFunny!

Banned

Some RealFunny!

Isn't funny how every thread posted on this site has some remark from shasta and patstxfan. Weird how they get so into all of our threads here on JETSINSIDER, I said JETS. I think thye have the most posts than anyone of us. And than they talk about our obsession with brady, about your obession with the JETS! Isnt there some kind of pats board you shouldspend your entire life on, cause we all know you spend way to much time on the JETS! site and your not even a JETS! fan. People like this just crack me up.

All you JETS fans sorry for the stupid thread but just funny how these guys get on here for every single thread we make and start talking s**t, just a little weird to me.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by shoorty88
    Isn't funny how every thread posted on this site has some remark from shasta and patstxfan. Weird how they get so into all of our threads here on JETSINSIDER, I said JETS. I think thye have the most posts than anyone of us. And than they talk about our obsession with brady, about your obession with the JETS! Isnt there some kind of pats board you shouldspend your entire life on, cause we all know you spend way to much time on the JETS! site and your not even a JETS! fan. People like this just crack me up.

All you JETS fans sorry for the stupid thread but just funny how these guys get on here for every single thread we make and start talking s**t, just a little weird to me.....
    Pat Fans were invited here by Sooth years ago! And they add Fun to the Board! Especially Old Tex the Jet Homers Hex!!

JetsInsider.com Legend

How old are you?

All League
    RealFunny?

All League
    Why does Ptzfntx post here

Maybe Ill start a new thread

Veteran

Hope you brought a helmet!!!!!

Charter JI Member
    who are these shasta's and tx's that you speak of?

Moderator VIP Visionary
    /\We don't need no stinkin' shastas!