Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tropical Storm headed for Florida

Hall Of Fame

Tropical Storm headed for Florida

It looks like the first strom of the season is going too hit Florida, maybe.

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atl...=wxcenter_maps

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Goddamn you GWB!

Hall Of Fame
    LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING HIGH PAST ME, tg

Veteran
    Margate Fl soon to be Ocala FL by way of Da Bronx
    oh **** here we go again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    My brother told me he's moving upstate New York. His house was beat up in Port Charlotte a couple of years ago and he said he's had enough. Everytime there's a storm he can't relax.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    Goddamn you GWB!
    Exactly, this storm has to be the President's fault....afterall, isn't everything?

All League
    It might hit me in Tampa. That would suck

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK
    My brother told me he's moving upstate New York. His house was beat up in Port Charlotte a couple of years ago and he said he's had enough. Everytime there's a storm he can't relax.
    I have been looking in UPNY for a while not just because of the storms but Florida is starting to suck. It is really costly too live here and the pay scale is lower then ****.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I'll fast-forward to the future for you guys...

Miami, June 15, 2006 - AP News - The tropical storm that hit Miami yesterday has caused little damage and no deaths fortunately. There was only one reported injury, an ACL tear to Daunte Culpepper's left knee.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23

Miami, June 15, 2006 - AP News - The tropical storm that hit Miami yesterday has caused little damage and no deaths fortunately. There was only one reported injury, an ACL tear to Daunte Culpepper's left knee.
    Nice

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23

Lol...while trying to run off the field as the storm came near.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick

Ted Kennedy wants a Senate investigation as to why the Bush Administration allows so many storms of a tropical nature to form.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic
    Ted Kennedy wants a Senate investigation as to why the Bush Administration allows so many storms of a tropical nature to form.
    It never stops. LOL

Rookie
    I have been looking in UPNY for a while not just because of the storms but Florida is starting to suck. It is really costly too live here and the pay scale is lower then ****.
    Amen to that brother. Florida is starting to suck. They raise the costs on housing every year but keep the salaries the same. Not to mention the persistent red neck population that seems to forget that the North won the war. If I see one more rebel flag.......
    The Summers seem to get hotter every year. I'm seriously thinking about moving back to NY, or maybe Maryland. These damn storms are making me nervous every year after '04.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by greeniemeanie
    Amen to that brother. Florida is starting to suck. They raise the costs on housing every year but keep the salaries the same. Not to mention the persistent red neck population that seems to forget that the North won the war. If I see one more rebel flag.......
    The Summers seem to get hotter every year. I'm seriously thinking about moving back to NY, or maybe Maryland. These damn storms are making me nervous every year after '04.
    I'm in Broward and Dade county, I don't even remember that last time I saw I rebel flag but there are a ton of Cuban, Haitian and South American flags. I don't mind the storms that much they are just a pain in the ass it is all of the other things.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by greeniemeanie
    Not to mention the damn insurance wants to raise it rates 70%. I live in Largo but spend 6 months in the Poconos. The housing is way cheaper up here.

Hall Of Fame

I live here in Clearwater, we always dodge the bullet... Hope it stays that way!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83
    I live here in Clearwater, we always dodge the bullet... Hope it stays that way!
    Same thing here in Jax.

Veteran
    My parents live in Port Richey...Looks bad

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetspride
    My parents live in Port Richey...Looks bad
    I live 5 minutes from there