Ah, God bless the First Amendment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_..._New_York_Jets

SAR I

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I

SAR I
    "'The Sermonator"', as he has been called, will forever be remembered as the man who squandered a deeply talented Bill Parcells roster. It has also been noted that when Edwards's needed to motivate his team the most, he could not do so. When healthy, the Edwards Jets succeeded on the backs of the players; when injured, the Edwards Jets failed on the back of their head coach."

That's awesome.

All Pro
    The big fault with Herm is he was too much of a players coach then a football coach.Chief fans will find out the hard way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan44
    "'The Sermonator"', as he has been called, will forever be remembered as the man who squandered a deeply talented Bill Parcells roster. It has also been noted that when Edwards's needed to motivate his team the most, he could not do so. When healthy, the Edwards Jets succeeded on the backs of the players; when injured, the Edwards Jets failed on the back of their head coach."

That's awesome.
    Couldn't have written it any better myself

SAR I

Banned
    herm would be an awesome HS or NCAA coach where preaching gets through to the players.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    AWWWWWWW

They removed it beofre I could print it out.

damn

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipShot
    herm would be an awesome HS or NCAA coach where preaching gets through to the players.
    No ,try more like Pop Warner. Even at that level you need a game plan..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WCO
    AWWWWWWW

They removed it beofre I could print it out.

damn
    It's there:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Edwards

SAR I

Moderator VIP Visionary
    You certainly are tenacious!

Grazie!

Banned

SAR I

Great Job Oh SARmanator!!! I love your herm threads!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    No try more like Popeye's BBQ chicken!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    How is "lots of Curtis Martin draw plays and a couple of short, pointless, and incomplete passes" not a game plan?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I added something to the bottom of the trivia.
    Last edited by SBIII; 07-05-2006 at 10:34 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    I added something to the bottom of the trivia.
    He's only done it with Larry Johnson? You're too kind.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    lol.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I fixed it.

All League

SAR I
    I think your 'Sermonator' copyright infringes on my 'Hermanator' copyright which precedes it.

All League

SAR I
    Eric Mangini's Wikepedia entry:

Eric Mangini
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You have new messages (last change).
    Jump to: navigation, search

Eric Mangini (born Jan. 19, 1971 in Hartford, Connecticut) is the current head coach of the New York Jets. He is currently the youngest head coach in the NFL at the age of 35. Eric is the second youngest head coach in the history of the NFL and the youngest head coach in the history of the Jets.

Prior to coaching the Jets, Mangini worked for the New England Patriots, first as their defensive backs coach (2000-2004), and later as their defensive coordinator (2005).

In his only year as defensive coordinator, Mangini turned Romeo Crennels 7th ranked defense into a three decades worse 26th ranked Patriots defense featured by his turning the Patriot defense into the 31st ranked pass defense and 31st in defensive takeaways. Known for his leadership qualities and great motivational and coaching skills, he failed to instill discipline in his defensive unit with the Patriots being the 5th most penalized defensive unit in the NFL. Despite his failure as a coordinator, he was hired as the HC of the Jets by his best friend in world, Mike Tannenbaum. They have been given the nickname 'Tangini' by the NY Press and jointly own a luxury summer retreat in the resort town of Brokeback Mountain, Montana where they vacation together in the off season.

Mangini has football experience prior to his time with the Patriots. He was the head coach of an American football team that his brother, Kyle, played for in Kew East, Victoria (Australia). He worked with Bill Belichick in 1995 when both of them were working for the Cleveland Browns. He was part of the Baltimore Ravens' inaugural staff in 1996, where he was a quality control/offensive assistant coach. From 1997-1999, he worked with the Jets as a defensive assistant/quality control coach. That was also when Belichick was assistant head coach/secondary coach.

Eric worked his way up in the NFL. He began his career as a ball boy with Cleveland, and later became an intern in the public relations department. While working as a ball boy, he was often quoted as saying "no job is too small in the NFL".

Mangini is a graduate of Wesleyan University and the brother-in-law of Cleveland Indians general manager Mark Shapiro.

Both Mangini and Belichick graduated from Wesleyan University and were brothers in the Chi Psi Fraternity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rajensen088
    Eric Mangini's Wikepedia entry:

Eric Mangini
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You have new messages (last change).
    Jump to: navigation, search

Eric Mangini (born Jan. 19, 1971 in Hartford, Connecticut) is the current head coach of the New York Jets. He is currently the youngest head coach in the NFL at the age of 35. Eric is the second youngest head coach in the history of the NFL and the youngest head coach in the history of the Jets.

Prior to coaching the Jets, Mangini worked for the New England Patriots, first as their defensive backs coach (2000-2004), and later as their defensive coordinator (2005).

In his only year as defensive coordinator, Mangini turned Romeo Crennels 7th ranked defense into a three decades worse 26th ranked Patriots defense featured by his turning the Patriot defense into the 31st ranked pass defense and 31st in defensive takeaways. Known for his leadership qualities and great motavational and coaching skills, he failed to instill discipline in his defensive unit with the Patriots beign the 5th most penalized defensive unit in the NFL. Despite his failure as a coordinator, he was hired as the HC of the Jets by his best friend in world, Mike Tannenbaum. They have been given the nickname 'Tangini' by the NY Press andf jointly own a luxury summer retreat in the resort town of Brokeback Mountain, Montana.

Mangini has football experience prior to his time with the Patriots. He was the head coach of an American football team that his brother, Kyle, played for in Kew East, Victoria (Australia). He worked with Bill Belichick in 1995 when both of them were working for the Cleveland Browns. He was part of the Baltimore Ravens' inaugural staff in 1996, where he was a quality control/offensive assistant coach. From 1997-1999, he worked with the Jets as a defensive assistant/quality control coach. That was also when Belichick was assistant head coach/secondary coach.

Eric worked his way up in the NFL. He began his career as a ball boy with Cleveland, and later became an intern in the public relations department. While working as a ball boy, he was often quoted as saying "no job is too small in the NFL".

Mangini is a graduate of Wesleyan University and the brother-in-law of Cleveland Indians general manager Mark Shapiro.

Both Mangini and Belichick graduated from Wesleyan University and were brothers in the Chi Psi Fraternity.

AAAAHHHHHH the prodical son has returned!!!!SAR!!!herman edwards just posted in your thread...look..

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by savage69
    No try more like Popeye's BBQ chicken!
    Ouch ...Popeyes don't have BBQ chicken..