Thread: Question to all football fans

Rookie

Question to all football fans

Baseball is my favorite sport. In January I start to look forward to the new season. I mean I live for Spring training. My question is when July 1st comes around does the die hard football fan feel the same way.
    Just curious

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by James
    Baseball is my favorite sport. In January I start to look forward to the new season. I mean I live for Spring training. My question is when July 1st comes around does the die hard football fan feel the same way.
    Just curious
    Absolutely.

Most of us (I feel safe in saying) and DROOLING in anticipation of some real meaty football time, football news, football pics, football ACTION to watch, and then (of course) talk about.

The days of late June and Early July are empty for me (a Washington Nats fan, no help there) and I cannot wait for the start of training camps.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish
    Absolutely.

Most of us (I feel safe in saying) and DROOLING in anticipation of some real meaty football time, football news, football pics, football ACTION to watch, and then (of course) talk about.

The days of late June and Early July are empty for me (a Washington Nats fan, no help there) and I cannot wait for the start of training camps.
    And after last year some of us had Premature expectation!

Hall Of Fame
    Just curious
    Dude, we are Jets fans here.....we look forward to the next season usually before the bye week. Sometimes it earlier, like after the first quarter of the first game...but some of us are more optomistic than others

All Pro
    as soon as the draft starts its football season for me - firts the schedule comes out and you look at the teams your playing and think how good your going to be, then you have mini camp, training camp and before you know it pre-season games and then that opening week Thursday night game gets you prime for you season opener... But your right sometimes we look forward to next season very early during the regular season - I remember the last year Kotite was with us and we lost a snoozer to the giants and Dave Brown in a riainy dreary day - that night after getting home from the game and watching the low lights all i thought about was who our next coach would be... Never dreamed it would be Bellicheck, then Parcells, then Bellicheck again

All League
    most people are on this site all year round. football season does not end. its football all year round and i can't get enough. the slow days do suck with posts about the view and such.

All Pro
    Even with baseball season in full swing ,I"m in a football zone all year around.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    Even with baseball season in full swing ,I"m in a football zone all year around.
    Same here. I love baseball, but I'm a football fanatic. The first game of the season>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Christmas morning.

Banned
    For me it starts in Feb. just after the Pro Bowl.

All Pro
    Just curious
    Football season for me is 12 months 24/7. From camp to the preseason, regular season, playoffs, free agency, draft etc and now the NFL network. That's all by design. Give Tags credit he's created a 12 month season. He's a screwed businessman.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    Same here. I love baseball, but I'm a football fanatic. The first game of the season>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Christmas morning.
    the jets first game last year didn't feel too much like christmas morning.

Quote Originally Posted by VAJET58
    For me it starts in Feb. just after the Pro Bowl.
    I agree. It never ends for me. I hunt and search for news. I have even reread old articles that I know I read already.. Pretty sick eh.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80
    the jets first game last year didn't feel too much like christmas morning.
    it felt more like the grinch stole christmas

Veteran
    Just curious
    Are you kidding me?! Right now i feel like a crack fiend waiting to get his fix.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Just curious
    Right now I am really happy with the Mets winning season and anticipating a world series (Let's Go Mets) but I can't forget the Jets right around the corner. J E T S Jets Jets Jets