Thread: Lelie Question For All

Practice Squad

Lelie Question For All

now i am not totally saying that i wantthis guy but i thought maybe i would throw this little information out there from ESPN INSIDER and then ask what all you think

Lelie playing hardball
    <Jul. 6> Lelie doesn't plan to take part in Denver's mandatory three-day minicamp (July 6-8), and the wide receiver appears to be holding firm on his threat to sit out the season unless he's traded.
    The Broncos shopped Lelie during April's draft but could not find a satisfactory deal. It's believed Denver is trying to secure a tight end in return for Lelie, but contrary to published reports, the team has not offered the 26-year-old to the Patriots for Daniel Graham, according to ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli. The Broncos have made it clear to potential Lelie suitors that they want more than a late-round draft pick or a backup player for Lelie.

so my question to you all is if this is true do you think denver would go maybe lelie for either jolly or maybe even baker. i wouldnt mind getting rid of either and rolling my dice with the hope that either Dreessen or Lamkin work out. personally i like lamkin i mean 6 6 and 240 he seems to have the size but the ? is can he play.......

All Pro
    I think, and I don't think they would, but if they did go for a Jolley Leile trade, then that would be an IDEAL ending to the Doug Jolley experience.

=========================================

EDIT

Well maybe not IDEAL, but still good.

Banned
    Give them Jolley and McCareins. If they'll take that, then its a good deal.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by uart
    Give them Jolley and McCareins. If they'll take that, then its a good deal.
    ================================================

I think that McCareins is a better fit and would not trade him straight up for Leile, IMHO. Leile sounds awesome but the character team player award goes to McCareins, and that seems to matter to the new regime as well as me.

All League
    Not to be obnoxious or anything. But we already have a 4 page thread on this.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=119868

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sportsfan
    Not to be obnoxious or anything. But we already have a 4 page thread on this.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=119868

=========================================

Now you went and killed the board.