Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flying under the RADAR!!!!

All Pro

Flying under the RADAR!!!!

Which NFL Teams would you consider underrated going into the season????
    Last edited by jeT.MAC; 07-14-2006 at 02:44 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC
    Which NFL Teams would you consider underrated going into the season????

Tennessee, and the Jets. Oh and extremely underrated is the Browns!~ I think they can make the playoffs, if Pitt or cinci drop a bit.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83
    Tennessee, and the Jets. Oh and extremely underrated is the Browns!~ I think they can make the playoffs, if Pitt or cinci drop a bit.
    I totally agree the Browns are going to be one of the most Suprising teams this season.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83

Tennessee, and the Jets.
    How are the Jets underrated?

All the national media have them as one of the worst two football teams in the NFL.

When you suck that bad, you can't be underrated.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX

All the national media have them as one of the worst two football teams in the NFL.

San fran, Houston, ( and dont tell me Houston is that much better now.) and buffalo

Rookie
    Browns, they did very well in FA

everyone is saying the Buccs and Panthers are going to dominate but the Falcons I think will. they have a killer DE combo and they also picked up Milloy and a few other important players. They should realize that Vick should run a different offense, forcing him to adjust to the WCO has hampered him severely. Every year his passing numbers have actually regressed. The biggest regression happened when Jim Mora took over and installed a new system. If guys are being covered down field it will give Vick more room to run, and he can use his arm to reach them. WHy they do WCO is beyond me.
    Last edited by Trickster; 07-13-2006 at 11:40 PM.

TMahoney
    The New Orleans Saints.

Deuce and Bush in the backfield.

Brees at quarterback.

Joe Horn and Dante Stallworth.

Sean Payton should be able to score some serious points with that offense.

All League

you yourself said they'll win six-eight games. so tell me, how the hell can they do that and be considered one of the two worst football teams in the NFL??

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster
    Browns, they did very well in FA

everyone is saying the Buccs and Panthers are going to dominate but the Falcons I think will. they have a killer DE combo and they also picked up Milloy and a few other important players. They should realize that Vick should run a different offense, forcing him to adjust to the WCO has hampered him severely. Every year his passing numbers have actually regressed. The biggest regression happened when Jim Mora took over and installed a new system. If guys are being covered down field it will give Vick more room to run, and he can use his arm to reach them. WHy they do WCO is beyond me.
    Jim. Mora. Jr.

I feel like saying he'll be fired if ATL misses the playoffs. That team is loaded. And, apparently, no one tells Vick what to do, so how do you coach that mess?

All Pro
    I dont know where the cowboys are ranked but they will surprise the g-girls,jetskins and the eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC
    I dont know where the cowboys are ranked but they will surprise the g-girls,jetskins and the eagles.
    the cowboys really wont be "flying under the radar though" i think thats pretty tough to do with t.o. on your team.

All Pro

Get a life. Your shtick is getting old.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jvill 51
    you yourself said they'll win six-eight games. so tell me, how the hell can they do that and be considered one of the two worst football teams in the NFL??
    I Love it when putzfag gets owned

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaJet023
    I Love it when putzfag gets owned
    Putzfag. I like it. It fits him to a T

Veteran

OUCH!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by WCO
    Jim. Mora. Jr.

I feel like saying he'll be fired if ATL misses the playoffs. That team is loaded. And, apparently, no one tells Vick what to do, so how do you coach that mess?
    ... i think the falcon's will achieve this year ... mora has gotten very good pr down here in the A-T-L and he seems to have a solid relationship with arthur blank ... i don't even think a total collapse would get him fired this season ...

... the d was impressive last year and believe me - abe is going to have a monster season next year - playing on a front seven that also includes kerney, hartwell, and brooking ... the falc's will make some noise ...

l_j_r

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteGee77
    Get a life. Your shtick is getting old.
    He is a LOSER

I think Minnesota is picked to be one of the worst in the NFL. The division is so bad they have a chance to win it. Another one alot of people are writing off is the Eagles. Andy Reid is too good a coach to see them finish so badly again. I think they will be in the hunt for the NFC East crown.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlSpackler
    The New Orleans Saints.

Deuce and Bush in the backfield.

Brees at quarterback.

Joe Horn and Dante Stallworth.

Sean Payton should be able to score some serious points with that offense.
    That's a lot of talent at the skilled positions. Unfortunately it all means nothing when you lose your best offensive lineman and your left tackle has never played the position before.
    The Saints are going to regret not taking DBrick and wasting cap space on a position that they already have one of the best RB's in the game in Duece.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason423
    I think Minnesota is picked to be one of the worst in the NFL. The division is so bad they have a chance to win it. Another one alot of people are writing off is the Eagles. Andy Reid is too good a coach to see them finish so badly again. I think they will be in the hunt for the NFC East crown.
    Agree about the Eagles, a lot of people not high on them after last year, but I think McNabb comes back healthy. The WRs don't look so good, but they never were very good before TO came, and Eagles still were in NFC Championship game every year. They have a lot of young talent from recent drafts that should continue improving, and drafted very well this past year. The schedule is probably a little easier than other teams in the division based on last year poor record. NFC East may be the toughest division, but I think Eagles will be right there