Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Jets First Rounders Absent

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Passaic Park,*holy ground*
    Posts
    1,989

    Jets First Rounders Absent

    http://www.nypost.com/sports/jets/je...sent_jets_.htm These new guys better get their ass in camp!...

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    Why the hell are you freaking out about this??

    We've gone over this subject time and time again, you can't report to camp unless you're signed.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Passaic Park,*holy ground*
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    Why the hell are you freaking out about this??

    We've gone over this subject time and time again, you can't report to camp unless you're signed.
    OK, so lets get them signed, bottomline...the first rounders are always the hardest...

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    Quote Originally Posted by jetspride
    OK, so lets get them signed, bottomline...the first rounders are always the hardest...
    And they're usually the last ones to be signed.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,079
    Quote Originally Posted by jetspride
    http://www.nypost.com/sports/jets/je...sent_jets_.htm These new guys better get their ass in camp!...
    CAMP HASN'T STARTED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

    Camp starts at the end of next week. So what is the big deal? It is rookie orientation for crying out loud and all the rookies have already attended the OTAs and minicamps.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,233
    I agree until they miss TC, it isn't a problem and probably a negotiation ploy. If they start the first preseason game without those guys then it becomes a big problem for our OL and therefore the whole team.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us