Thread: before training camp starts

Veteran

before training camp starts

Lets pray for no injuries!... Ya know I would just hate to see any of our players get hurt before the season starts...

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by jetspride
    Lets pray for no injuries!... Ya know I would just hate to see any of our players get hurt before the season starts...

Amen. If it looks like we have a QB seperate himself in camp, that can actually produce and win some games for us this year, thats a bonus.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

after last year, dont want to hear about any injuries. The 2005 jets were more talented than both super bowl teams combined but everything fell apart because of more injuries than I have ever seen on any team.

All Pro
    AMEN !!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady Is Overrated
    Amen. If it looks like we have a QB seperate himself in camp, that can actually produce and win some games for us this year, thats a bonus.
    Well all the QB's are healthy, but the question is which one will be the starter?

All Pro
    It would make a welcome change from QB's that separate themselves from their shoulders ...

I saw on NFL.com that LeCharles Bentley suffered a knee injury already in training camp ... no idea how serious it is yet. The Jets have already suffered an injury so far (Teague), we could definitely do without more.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR
    It would make a welcome change from QB's that separate themselves from their shoulders ...

I saw on NFL.com that LeCharles Bentley suffered a knee injury already in training camp ... no idea how serious it is yet. The Jets have already suffered an injury so far (Teague), we could definitely do without more.
    Teague is injured?...I gotta check this out...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Amen. If it looks like we have a QB seperate himself in camp

Seperate might not be a good word around here..

All League
    I fully expect the Jets to be a much better conditioned team under Mangini than they were under Herm. I also expect them to be stronger. Mangini has already stated a commitment to agility training, and while none of this guarantees there will be fewer injuries I expect in the long run we will all see a big difference in fitness and strength.

All Pro
    Teague is injured?...I gotta check this out...
    Teague broke his ankle during OTA's - he's expected to miss most if not all of camp / preseason, and could miss the start of the season. Even more important therefore that we got Mangold signed.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR
    Teague broke his ankle during OTA's - he's expected to miss most if not all of camp / preseason, and could miss the start of the season. Even more important therefore that we got Mangold signed.
    Any idea what happened to McCareins?

Hall Of Fame
    We could all use a break this year with injuries.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joemusgo
    Any idea what happened to McCareins?
    Foot injury from mini camp...Now ya see what I mean...