Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: before training camp starts

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Passaic Park,*holy ground*
    Posts
    1,989

    before training camp starts

    Lets pray for no injuries!... Ya know I would just hate to see any of our players get hurt before the season starts...

  2. #2
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by jetspride
    Lets pray for no injuries!... Ya know I would just hate to see any of our players get hurt before the season starts...

    Amen. If it looks like we have a QB seperate himself in camp, that can actually produce and win some games for us this year, thats a bonus.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,343
    after last year, dont want to hear about any injuries. The 2005 jets were more talented than both super bowl teams combined but everything fell apart because of more injuries than I have ever seen on any team.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck in Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    2,412
    Quote Originally Posted by jetspride
    Lets pray for no injuries!... Ya know I would just hate to see any of our players get hurt before the season starts...
    AMEN !!

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Passaic Park,*holy ground*
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady Is Overrated
    Amen. If it looks like we have a QB seperate himself in camp, that can actually produce and win some games for us this year, thats a bonus.
    Well all the QB's are healthy, but the question is which one will be the starter?

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    5,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady Is Overrated
    Amen. If it looks like we have a QB seperate himself in camp, that can actually produce and win some games for us this year, thats a bonus.
    It would make a welcome change from QB's that separate themselves from their shoulders ...

    I saw on NFL.com that LeCharles Bentley suffered a knee injury already in training camp ... no idea how serious it is yet. The Jets have already suffered an injury so far (Teague), we could definitely do without more.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Passaic Park,*holy ground*
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR
    It would make a welcome change from QB's that separate themselves from their shoulders ...

    I saw on NFL.com that LeCharles Bentley suffered a knee injury already in training camp ... no idea how serious it is yet. The Jets have already suffered an injury so far (Teague), we could definitely do without more.
    Teague is injured?...I gotta check this out...

  8. #8
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady Is Overrated
    Amen. If it looks like we have a QB seperate himself in camp

    Seperate might not be a good word around here..

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,890
    I fully expect the Jets to be a much better conditioned team under Mangini than they were under Herm. I also expect them to be stronger. Mangini has already stated a commitment to agility training, and while none of this guarantees there will be fewer injuries I expect in the long run we will all see a big difference in fitness and strength.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    5,654
    Quote Originally Posted by jetspride
    Teague is injured?...I gotta check this out...
    Teague broke his ankle during OTA's - he's expected to miss most if not all of camp / preseason, and could miss the start of the season. Even more important therefore that we got Mangold signed.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR
    Teague broke his ankle during OTA's - he's expected to miss most if not all of camp / preseason, and could miss the start of the season. Even more important therefore that we got Mangold signed.
    Any idea what happened to McCareins?

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,233
    We could all use a break this year with injuries.

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Passaic Park,*holy ground*
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by joemusgo
    Any idea what happened to McCareins?
    Foot injury from mini camp...Now ya see what I mean...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us