Thread: Will the 'rats gain in Nov. election?

Veteran

Will the 'rats gain in Nov. election?

Not if this is any indication.

Of almost 23,000 responses, 72% say they'll vote 'pub and 17% 'rat.

Veteran
    Polls on the 'net are about as accurate as a new york times poll conducted by dan rather.

The only poll that counts is the day after election day. I look at it this way. The fence sitters decide the outcome. The may not like Bush, but when they vote based on which party is going to knuckle under to radical arabs, wacky koreans and commie latinos -- I'm pretty confident they see thru all the leftist BS.

All League
    A Republican in Colorado gets it!

From the Article:

Bremer, a former El Paso County commissioner, said the war against fanatical fundamentalist Islam should be fought on two fronts: militarily and religiously.

"There's an aspect of it that people are not willing to talk about, and I am - its religious basis. ...Our best hope is that we actually convert them away from their religious fanatical basis." Bremer said.

He said that would best be accomplished by missionaries of various faiths.

"I'd prefer that they get converted to evangelical Christianity, but my point is that there is a religious battleground and our government is disabled from fighting on that battleground," Bremer said.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4139193?source=rss

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet
    ...Our best hope is that we actually convert them away from their religious fanatical basis." Bremer said.

An army of really persistent Jehovah's Witnesses?