Thread: I Want Nfl Network!!!!

I Want Nfl Network!!!!

im getting pretty frustrated by this whole Time Warner refusing to put NFL Network on the air, found this site, its pretty good:

www.timewarnergetreal.com

ive also been calling 1-866-NFL-NETWORK to complain a few times a week, if we all do it maybe we can get our games back!

And He Comes Out Swinging!!!!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetson419
    im getting pretty frustrated by this whole Time Warner refusing to put NFL Network on the air, found this site, its pretty good:

ive also been calling 1-866-NFL-NETWORK to complain a few times a week, if we all do it maybe we can get our games back!
    Almost as bad as that guy who was trying to sell purses.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Almost as bad as that guy who was trying to sell purses.
    There's a big difference. This guy made a football-related post showing his passion to watch the sport. That's good. The purse guy or guy charging for sigs are just plain strange.

Veteran
    Margate Fl soon to be Ocala FL by way of Da Bronx
    Quote Originally Posted by jetson419

it's time to get DIRECTV

Thats why I got direct TV I get more channels then you do and I pay less. Where I live I get Adelphia and they were terrible Ive had direct tv now since 1997 my bill has gone up $5.00 over a 9 year period and thats probably because I added an extra box. Once you go to satelite you will never go back to cable.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969
    Thats why I got direct TV I get more channels then you do and I pay less. Where I live I get Adelphia and they were terrible Ive had direct tv now since 1997 my bill has gone up $5.00 over a 9 year period and thats probably because I added an extra box. Once you go to satelite you will never go back to cable.
    So true 1969. It's like the first time you got a cell phone - you think, how did I ever live without this?

It's total bullsh*t that cablevision doesn't offer this channel.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969
    DIRECTV is the only bill I smile when paying. Great product.

NFL Network is fantastic too.