Thread: OT - Shatner Roast

All League

OT - Shatner Roast

All in all I think it was pretty funny. I am glad that he was called out for his hair hat which by the way looks pretty good. Farah Fawcett is lost in space.

All Pro
    I caught the end and the very beginning (they replayed it at 1:30).

Pretty funny stuff, especially from George Takei.

JetsFan2012
    Farah Fawcett was the funniest part of the whole thing. Her brain must be so baked from all kinds of drugs I was almost embarassed for her.

All in all though, I thought the show was pretty funny.

All League
    Andy Dick was really embaressing to watch the guy has a serious drug problem according to what I heard on the Stern show.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52
    Andy Dick was really embaressing to watch the guy has a serious drug problem according to what I heard on the Stern show.

I can't stand watching this guy. I don't think he's funny, but I do feel bad for him.

Hall Of Fame
    These roast don't come close to the Dean Martin ones but they are still funnier then ****. Pam Anderson's roast was good, if you think Andy Dick and Farah Fawcett are ****ed up wait until you see how Cortney Love acts.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    These roast don't come close to the Dean Martin ones but they are still funnier then ****. Pam Anderson's roast was good, if you think Andy Dick and Farah Fawcett are ****ed up wait until you see how Cortney Love acts.

Heh, yeah I saw that. She's another one I can't stand.

JetsFan2012

I always wanted to watch the old Dean Martin roasts. the problem though, is that a) you have to buy the DVDs and b) I'm probably too young to know who is being roasted anyway.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    I always wanted to watch the old Dean Martin roasts. the problem though, is that a) you have to buy the DVDs and b) I'm probably too young to know who is being roasted anyway.
    You might be to young for some of people but Ali, President Reagan, Old Blue Eyes and many others you would know. You might be able to rent it from Block Buster, that is where I got the Pam, Chevy Chase and Dennis Leary ones from.

Paulie check out this website and your PM's.

http://www.deanmartinroasts.com/h_spe.php

JetsFan2012
    You might be to young for some of people but Ali, President Reagan, Old Blue Eyes and many others you would know. You might be able to rent it from Block Buster, that is where I got the Pam, Chevy Chase and Dennis Leary ones from.

Paulie check out this website and your PM's.

http://www.deanmartinroasts.com/h_spe.php

oh, you know what... they might have them on netflix... I gotta check when I get home.

that's another thing... I can't view what you PMed me just yet... I'm on someone else's computer LOL

Veteran
    I don't know I really hate these roasts. Generally all the comedians that do them just seem to be giant hacks and the actually talented stand up comedians just look awkward.
    I'm tired of these commercials on comedy central the sooner this thing is over (re-runs included) the better.
    Last edited by j-rome; 08-21-2006 at 04:51 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    I can't view what you PMed me just yet... I'm on someone else's computer LOL
    LOL, good call.

Veteran
    Knoxville, TN, but originally from NW Mass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsrush
    All in all I think it was pretty funny. I am glad that he was called out for his hair hat which by the way looks pretty good. Farah Fawcett is lost in space.

Farah still has pretty nice legs, but that face. What an awful facelift.

Veteran
    Knoxville, TN, but originally from NW Mass.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFranchise
    I caught the end and the very beginning (they replayed it at 1:30).

Pretty funny stuff, especially from George Takei.

Yeah, I was surprised how funny he was, and even that he was even there. Supposedly he and the now deceased James Doohan (Scotty) really hate(d) Shatner.