Thread: The Experts Are Right: the Jets Suck!

All League

The Experts Are Right: the Jets Suck!

What else can we expect: Not one weapon on offense, not one weapon on defense, a QB with no arm, a head coach who's trying to be someone he isn't, and a GM who has no experience judging talent. Some guys here were even thinking the Jets would sweep the Dolphins this season? Ha, what a joke! The Jets are going to be bad for a very long time, and if Tangini isn't the real deal, we are looking at many, many years of exciting Aprils!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby!
    What else can we expect: Not one weapon on offense, not one weapon on defense, a QB with no arm, a head coach who's trying to be someone he isn't, and a GM who has no experience judging talent. Some guys here were even thinking the Jets would sweep the Dolphins this season? Ha, what a joke! The Jets are going to be bad for a very long time, and if Tangini isn't the real deal, we are looking at many, many years of exciting Aprils!
    WOW. All of this after a couple of preseason games? I think people need to calm down before they post. I know it looks bad, but my god, what did you expect?

Banned
    The Cincinnatti Bengals lost their 3rd preseason game to the hapless Philadelphia Eagles last season and went on to win their division.

Am I saying this can happen to us? No.

SAR I

All League
    WTF is it with everyone these days? Did anyone expect the Jets to not have growing pains this year?

3 pre-season games and people want to jump off the ledge?

Let's already dump on the new HC and GM before the season starts...that's a good idea. Let's see...to date I'm more impressed with the rookies they obtained in the draft than the guys that were drafted by Herm and Badway.

Our QB hasn't played a game in 18 months and is coming off two shoulder surgeries and is playing behind a very young OL. Our future HOF RB has bad knees, and is yet to practice.

This team is a work in progress, and anyone who thought that this team was going to set the NFL on fire this season was delusional.

For everyone that is so pissed off....life is too short to get so aggravated by football. Get some anti-depression meds or stop watching..it's not worth it.

All League

Take 2 asprin and see us in the morning. It hurts but it is just an exibition..

All League
    *yawn*

I learned a lot about the collective intelligence of JI members tonight. Whiny, panicky, and, in some cases, flat-out stupid.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    It's pre-season

How the hell do some of you guys get so worked up over a game that is totally meaningless?

Last Saturday everyone was saying that the Jets could have a realistic shot at 9-7 or 10-6 but now after a pointless loss to the Giants we're the worst team in the NFL?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSRULE05
    *yawn*

I learned a lot about the collective intelligence of JI members tonight. Whiny, panicky, and, in some cases, flat-out stupid.
    I know what you mean bro. I cant believe the reactions of most of our posters. I mean what did anyone expect. We saw this coming. We can only hope to improve as the season progresses. I am really disappointed in the reactions from you guys. It makes us look pathetic and it really supports TX and his delusional Jets fans comments.

Undrafted Free Agent

Jets Suck?

They may or may not suck. But I would have felt a whole lot better if they could have pieced one good drive with their starters. Too early too jump ship but I got my life jacket on

Hall Of Fame
    I have been thoroughly ready for a 4 or 5 win season this year, the team won 4 last year, is younger and still has some glaring holes, this is rebuilding from the ground up. The Jets will be bad quite a bit this year I think.

Hall Of Fame
    I said 5-11 since the draft, and the preseason hasn't swayed me anyway.

Hall Of Fame

So Glad You're a Fan...

Why even bother watching? The Jets suck, Mangini is a pretender, Tannenbaum doesn't know what he's doing and the Jets will be in last place until the Apocalypes. That's the spirit.

What a clown.

Banned
    Well, that was very Kotitian. While I get my thoughts together on who sucked the most ...without further ado ...The most DISGUSTING call of the game

(Jets on defense)
    "...and Ball sniffs that one out!"

I actually liked the fact Mangini played some of his starters into the 4th quarter. Some of these guys obviously need time to gel together, offense and defense. Over-reaction from fans after preseason games is always expected. I think on the positive side our defense kept us in the game, and I think it will keep us in a lot of games this season.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSRULE05
    *yawn*

Now that's an oxymoron.

Practice Squad
    It was "Brooks" fault....He will say he should have made more plays..

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    It's pre-season

How the hell do some of you guys get so worked up over a game that is totally meaningless?

Last Saturday everyone was saying that the Jets could have a realistic shot at 9-7 or 10-6 but now after a pointless loss to the Giants we're the worst team in the NFL?

Now its only the preseason. I think your the one who was getting Dbickshaw ferguson cast ready for Canton. (after the first two preseason games) I still think Dbrickshaw going to be a good one in time, but there still alot he needs to learn.