Thread: Charles Rogers

Waterboy

Charles Rogers

Instead of paying Branch $39 million, I agree his Super Bowl numbers are incredible but his regular season numbers don't merit that amount of money. Charles Rogers has been released by the Lions maybe a change of scenery will do him some good, or move another direction.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jrep21pr
    Instead of paying Branch $39 million, I agree his Super Bowl numbers are incredible but his regular season numbers don't merit that amount of money. Charles Rogers has been released by the Lions maybe a change of scenery will do him some good, or move another direction.
    I like the idea... keep Coles and give the guy a shot... He was taken by a bad detroit team, and I just have this feeling that a change of scenery can help him... it's pretty low risk... much moreso than branch.

we're always dealling these guys away that become all-pro's why not take a low-risk waiver on one...

not going to happen though, just musing.

All Pro
    I like it as well....

All Pro
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    I'd love to grab him.

I'm for it, what would his $$$$ be?

Veteran
    im going with rogers hes big fast and a perfect #2 for coles..and a change of teams would help...

All Pro
    http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396176

Rogers is hurt more than Chad and not very productive when he's healthy... no thanks.

All Pro
    He is supposed to have a terrible work ethic. Doesn't sound like a Mangini guy at all.

Banned
    Yes please. I would like to give him a try.

he hasnt done anything in the pros cuz of injuries

but watching this guy in college he was one of the best receivers i ever saw in college football.....and ive been watching ncaa football for 14yrs

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by rudajnwhat
    but watching this guy in college he was one of the best receivers i ever saw in college football.....and ive been watching ncaa football for 14yrs
    ryan leaf? maybe blair thomas hits closer to home...

Quote Originally Posted by Pac2566
    http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396176

Rogers is hurt more than Chad and not very productive when he's healthy... no thanks.
    Five catches for 20+ yards in his CAREER? Not a single reception of 40 yards or more? Ever? That's pretty weak for someone projected to be a superstar!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    There's a simple reason he hasn't done well. Beside injuries of course!

Hall Of Fame
    well it seems like every time we play the chowds branch kills us for one. branch is a damn good receiver, the best in the league? no, but hes well worth a 1, or a 2 and 3, in my opinion instead of getting rid of LC. that would be a great tandem of LC and branch, with cotchery at 3rd etc. with our luck itll never happen, but its just a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    well it seems like every time we play the chowds branch kills us for one. branch is a damn good receiver, the best in the league? no, but hes well worth a 1, or a 2 and 3, in my opinion instead of getting rid of LC. that would be a great tandem of LC and branch, with cotchery at 3rd etc. with our luck itll never happen, but its just a dream.

He not worth a 1, however, I would be willing to trade a 2.

Practice Squad

Cool

great college player but his NFL career has been a bust. No work ethic and has been injured way too many times. Pass on him

Rookie
    No harm in taking a flyer on him....