Thread: Labor Day Weekend..........

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Unhappy Labor Day Weekend..........

Daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn.........wha t a way for Mother Nature to screw up everyone's plans for an end of the summer party........

This weather really stinks...........It blew over plants, chairs, tables with the umbrella's attached and is just about destroying my whole backyard...........big humungous branches are falling off of the 2 big trees in my back yard..............I am not liking this............I am guessing this is hurricane type weather?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by jetgirl
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn.........wha t a way for Mother Nature to screw up everyone's plans for an end of the summer party........

This weather really stinks...........It blew over plants, chairs, tables with the umbrella's attached and is just about destroying my whole backyard...........big humungous branches are falling off of the 2 big trees in my back yard..............I am not liking this............I am guessing this is hurricane type weather?
    Probably the remnants of T.S. Ernesto, he should be in your neck of the woods right about now.

JetsInsider.com Legend

I guess you should take care of that rite now lol.

All Pro

That sucks.. I know this weather just killed a three day weekend.
    I could just see Vinny in your avatar with a thumbs dumb and a big frown on his
    face..

Banned
    It is bright and sunny here. But, NCAA football is on and I aint leavin the hizouse.

I know what you mean Jetgirl, instead of at my beach club, I'm in my basement drinking beer & online.

Hey Arodkeywestjetsfan, how's the weather in your neck of the woods?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan
    Probably the remnants of T.S. Ernesto, he should be in your neck of the woods right about now.
    I keep hearing big gushes of wind and the trees are all blowing one way........

I think he moves out tonight right? I sure hope so..............

SB..........I already took the umbrellas and put them in the garage and tripled up all the chairs and put all the plants down on the ground but some didn't survive........

It's time to bunker down..........

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I keep hearing big gushes of wind and the trees are all blowing one way........

I think he moves out tonight right? I sure hope so..............

SB..........I already took the umbrellas and put them in the garage and tripled up all the chairs and put all the plants down on the ground but some didn't survive........

It's time to bunker down..........
    To Bad today is BP's birthday otherwise I know he'd be over to help!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by savage69
    To Bad today is BP's birthday otherwise I know he'd be over to help!
    ummmmm, I don't think so........... If he wants to keep all of his limbs in tact he wouldn't want too............