Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Come one come all... get your Fresh CROW PIE right here! (Warfish you are exempt)

All League

Talking Come one come all... get your Fresh CROW PIE right here! (Warfish you are exempt)

"Chads done!!"....................... LOL

"Chads arm is shot!!! ".............LMAO

"Chad has been changing the plays at the line on purpose because he cant throw deep!!"......................... LMFAO

"Chad had a noodle arm to begin with!!"............. ROFLMAO

These are some of the quotes from actual JET FANS on this site if you can believe it. Unreal I know...

This is your chance everyone who has doubted and badmouthed Chad to get your Crow Pie..

Be a man Sign up in this thread and get this past you. if you do not sign this after badmouthing Chad, you will have lost all respect and credibility.

Warfish I commend you for your thread on Chad.... you served yourself some good ol' crow.

the rest of you, be a man and sack up.

There are about 20 pieces to go around.. I cant remember everyone, but a few that stick out are

Meglo
    Akeywestrod
    sewel train
    TX
    Shasta
    PYPER
    and the rest.. you know who you are
    Last edited by LETSGOJETS; 09-10-2006 at 10:51 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS
    "Chads done!!"....................... LOL

"Chads arm is shot!!! ".............LMAO

"Chad has been changing the plays at the line on purpose because he cant throw deep!!"......................... LMFAO

"Chad had a noodle arm to begin with!!"............. ROFLMAO

These are some of the quotes from actual JET FANS on this site if you can believe it. Unreal I know...

This is your chance everyone who has doubted and badmouthed Chad to get your Crow Pie..

Be a man Sign up in this thread and get this past you. if you do not sign this after badmouthing Chad, you will have lost all respect and credibility.

Warfish I commend you for your thread on Chad.... you served yourself some good ol' crow.

the rest of you, be a man and sack up.

There are about 20 pieces to go around.. I cant remember everyone, but a few that stick out are

Meglo
    Akeywestrod
    sewel train

and the rest.. you know who you are

I will eat crow sir!!!!
    and I will be more than happy too!!!

chad was lights out today!!!!

All Pro
    Haven't seen this thread 10 times already

Its actually a good thing because Chad proved everybody wrong including this skeptic.

Veteran
    Chad was awesome today. Made all the throws. I know you don't want to hear this right now - but I need to see this level of play continue. Part of me still fears what we've all gone thru before - Chad not playing well against better defenses or worse, getting hurt again.

But that does not take away from the fact that Chad played like a top NFL QB today. He was terrific.

All Pro
    Honestly, logic told us he probably wouldn't return to this form. What's wrong with being realistic? I'm sure most of the Chad "Haters" are as happy as anyone at how he played today. I just pray he stays healthy.

All Pro
    see my sig

i'm completely happy with chad, but nugent on other hand... that better NOT happen again EVER

All League
    Doesn't show he can beat top defenses or stay healthy. Our main issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers Fan
    Batch proved you all wrong, he IS a starting QB, he can lead the team to the promised land!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSF

True. But, we have 7 nice days until we find any of that out. For now. Chad is the passing leader in the NFL.

Hall Of Fame
    not me -- i'm crow free!

evidence 1

evidence 2

Banned
    Chad played great... I cannot say anything bad about his performance today... and I am thrilled to see it...

But I'll save my eating of crow until he does it against a team that's, you know, not one of the absolute worst in football.

Let's talk after next week.

Banned
    why does warfish get a pass? i know he posted his congratulatory thread...but he should still take a bite.......

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSF

It just baffles me how some jet fans are NEVER ever happy. always gotta find something..

Unbelievable..

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by EricYellin
    Chad played great... I cannot say anything bad about his performance today... and I am thrilled to see it...

But I'll save my eating of crow until he does it against a team that's, you know, not one of the absolute worst in football.

Sign me up with Eric.......Lets wait a little while before we start serving Crow.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    why does warfish get a pass? i know he posted his congratulatory thread...but he should still take a bite.......

I only say he gets a pass because he wrote a nice article practically burning himself at the stake.

if you haven't read it.. take a look, its something I didn't expect from him out of all the Chad doubters.

Banned
    It just baffles me how some jet fans are NEVER ever happy. always gotta find something..

Unbelievable..
    dude..you just keep believing and pounding down those quarts of booze in your sig..and we will be alright

All League

You mean like us???

we are believe it or not one of the worst teams that played well today.. If we beat the Pats next week or not is Hardly a reason to say "I'll wait" because most of you said wait to see what happens in a real game..

well.... a real game happened today and all Chad did was turn in the best performance at the QB position today..

what more do you want??

All League

bingo...chad had a great game...i'll eat crow when he has a great full season...

All League
    Chad's the Man. Was always in his corner and am ecstatic on his showing. Hopefully we have our old Chad back. The minute something negative happens we will see some of the hate come back.

All League

Unbelievable..

Banned
    You mean like us???

we are believe it or not one of the worst teams that played well today.. If we beat the Pats next week or not is Hardly a reason to say "I'll wait" because most of you said wait to see what happens in a real game..

well.... a real game happened today and all Chad did was turn in the best performance at the QB position today..

what more do you want??
    I want to see if he can beat a good defense... not a horrible one... I'm very happy with that, but you, with your strange obsession with chad, seem to want everyone to declare him superman because he played well against a weak team. I want a QB who can play well against a great team. If Chad's the guy, then I'll be thrilled. If he's not, then beating up on mediocracy is meaningless.

We've already had this thread. Klecko73isGod asked me if I would recognize chad's good play in a loss... I would... If he plays great against the Pats, and we still lose the game, I'll still give him respect. I don't expect us to content this year, all I'm looking for is to be competitive, so the W/L aren't as important right now, so I have no problem giving chad his props when he deserves them.

For now, all I'll say is, I was very happy with the way he played today.