Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is media dissing Jets and Chad?

All League

Why is media dissing Jets and Chad?

Here you have a QB that has come back from injuries that would have forced others to retire and has a great game with the 2nd highest QB rating for week one and the most yards. That is a hell of a story but the media seems to be neglecting this story and I can't figure out why?

Peter King is a fat reported who loves to sniff Krafts farts.

Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52
    Here you have a QB that has come back from injuries that would have forced others to retire and has a great game with the 2nd highest QB rating for week one and the most yards. That is a hell of a story but the media seems to be neglecting this story and I can't figure out why?

Some writers are giving Chad props.

All I know is we don't suck as bad as Green Bay and Oakland.

All Pro

Just a guess but it's probably got something to do with Chad being second rate garbage that is injury prone and unable to beat good defenses. Just a guess.

All Pro
    Some writers are acknowledging the accomplishment, and some aren't. My guess is that a repeat performance this Sunday against the Pats will open up EVERYONE'S eyes.

Undrafted Free Agent

Mondays NY Post

4 full pages on the Giants and only 2 for the Jets. Not exactly balanced reporting. The Manning vs Manning media frenzy should be less important than a team taking its first steps in a new direction.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by shasta
    Just a guess but it's probably got something to do with Chad being second rate garbage that is injury prone and unable to beat good defenses. Just a guess.

and you wonder why you get yourself in trouble

Hall Of Fame
    Jets and Titans game not on a lot of minds unless you are a Jets or Titans fan.

2 of the 4 writers on Around the Horn named him player of the week.

All Pro
    it's probably got something to do with Chad being second rate garbage
    What a joke!

Our "second rate garbage" QB is quite possibly the best decision maker in the game.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfan13
    and you wonder why you get yourself in trouble
    Just stating the facts, if some Jet fans can take hearing the truth it their problem. The League knows what China Doll is, that's why you don't hear much about him because he's irrelevant.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by parafly
    What a joke!

Our "second rate garbage" QB is quite possibly the best decision maker in the game.
    Except against top ten defenses right????

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Just stating the facts, if some Jet fans can take hearing the truth it their problem. The League knows what China Doll is, that's why you don't hear much about him because he's irrelevant.

I forgot now, if it wasn't you, who is it that starts all the name calling crap?

your truth maybe, not peoples who matter

All Pro

Not that I love King but if you read his whole MMQB article he does say

"k. I think the player who had to have made his team the happiest Sunday was Chad Pennington. He wasn't the best quarterback in the NFL in Week 1, but he was smart, decisive, accurate and clearly showed he has enough arm strength to be a consistent quarterback. His comeback ensures the Week 2 Pats-Jets tilt at the Meadowlands will be competitive."

What more do you want him to say at this point? It was one week. While I was happy with the win the Jets need consistancy from Chad, the D and Nugent as well as a running game to be taken seriously after last year.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfan13
    I forgot now, if it wasn't you, who is it that starts all the name calling crap?

your truth maybe, not peoples who matter

Where did I call a Jet fan names again???

Banned

Dude F Peter King...he doesnt even mention Penny once. to hell with the media. they ***** when they don't get what they want and dont report what is more important. Instead they just want to feed peoples heads with useless garbage and steer their ideals to their own ends. They believe that tearing Penny down from greatness is a better story than lifting him. he hasnt won a ring yet so who cares?? tom Brady has so lets suck his left nut and tickle the right. Listen just forget about the media this year. Shut them out and off same way Mangini does. It would be better for the world as a whole...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

It must really suck to wake up being you every day...

Veteran
    All I know is that I see no Giants hats at work!...

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonio_JetFan
    Some writers are giving Chad props.

All I know is we don't suck as bad as Green Bay and Oakland.
    or the TITANS as well

All League
    The minimum requirements for this website are any browser and the ability to read and write. Please don't come back until you have a command of the latter.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Where did I call a Jet fan names again???

name calling pertains to players also. You just don't pay attention do you? You start this crap all the time and they cry that someone else calls you names...its cool though, continue on...sooner or later you'll get the message

JetsFan2012

don't you have anything better to do with your time?