Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think the Jets upset the Pats Sunday

Banned

I think the Jets upset the Pats Sunday

The way I see it Mangini has the edge over Bellicheck in this game. The Patriots system; both defensivly and offensivly has remained pretty much the same since Bellicheck got there. If anybody would know what they were doing to Chad to make him so uncomfortable it would be Mangini.

Bellicheck on the otherhand has to adjust to a whole different team.

Much tougher task for Bellicheck on the road.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRipper
    The way I see it Mangini has the edge over Bellicheck in this game. The Patriots system; both defensivly and offensivly has remained pretty much the same since Bellicheck got there. If anybody would know what they were doing to Chad to make him so uncomfortable it would be Mangini.

"Mr. Ripper, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this message board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Hall Of Fame
    There should be a season for patsie trolls. You could set up blinds outside of Foxboro, or Centers for developmental disabilities...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PYPER
    "Mr. Ripper, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this message board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Dayum, LMAO..............

Undrafted Free Agent
    The student should always be better than their teachers..........! :yes
    Pats hater 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PYPER
    Guys...its a quote from the Adam Sandler movie "Billy Madison"...

GG

Veteran
    The only people upset will be those who believe we're going to beat the Pats. Can we, of course. Will we, probably not.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by LAJET
    The only people upset will be those who believe we're going to beat the Pats. Can we, of course. Will we, probably not.

then it might surprise you to know the panties were 10-6 last season, 5-3 on the road, and turned the ball over 5 times in their loss to denver in the playoffs.

combine that with the losses of mcginest and branch, and this team is NOT a juggernaut.

c'mon guys, where is the faith ???

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by samwise
    then it might surprise you to know the panties were 10-6 last season, 5-3 on the road, and turned the ball over 5 times in their loss to denver in the playoffs.

combine that with the losses of mcginest and branch, and this team is NOT a juggernaut.

We beat Tenn - that's it. Just trying to keep expectations in check. I WOULD LOVE TO BE WRONG!

Hall Of Fame
    We beat Tenn - that's it. Just trying to keep expectations in check. I WOULD LOVE TO BE WRONG!

I hear ya

I respect the pats, we will have to play very well to beat them, but it is possible !!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGeek

GG

Billy Madison. Classic.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by samwise

really wheres the faith jesus christ its like most of them are saying we got no chance its pathetic...

Veteran
    [QUOTE=JackRipper]The way I see it Mangini has the edge over Bellicheck in this game. The Patriots system; both defensivly and offensivly has remained pretty much the same since Bellicheck got there. If anybody would know what they were doing to Chad to make him so uncomfortable it would be Mangini.

Much tougher task for Bellicheck on the road.[/QUOTE

im with you ripper f*ck the chowds........

Hall Of Fame
    One of you need to change your avatar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRipper

You are a mongoloid. This is so braindead stupid I don't know where else to start. Bill Belichick is THE best coach in the NFL. The fact that you think Bill Belichick can't adjust to coaching against what will largely be HIS OWN SYSTEM on the jets is just...phenomenally short-sighted. "If anybody would know what they were doing to Chad to make him so uncomfortable it would be Mangini???" Not Belichick, the person who actually CAME UP WITH THE GAMEPLANS???

Good Lord, you are amazing. What an APE.

All Pro
    I think your suffering is self induced. Be a little positive man. You call yourself a fan?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGeek

GG
    I should have known that dumb a$$ Pyper couldn't come up with anything original.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by patsox23
    You are a mongoloid. This is so braindead stupid I don't know where else to start. Bill Belichick is THE best coach in the NFL. The fact that you think Bill Belichick can't adjust to coaching against what will largely be HIS OWN SYSTEM on the jets is just...phenomenally short-sighted. "If anybody would know what they were doing to Chad to make him so uncomfortable it would be Mangini???" Not Belichick, the person who actually CAME UP WITH THE GAMEPLANS???

Good Lord, you are amazing. What an APE.

Whats even more hysterical is that Jet fans are buying into Mangini. The guy sucks and was relived of his play calling duties with the Patriots half way into the season. I said it before and I'll say it again, Jet fans will be calling for Charlie Wiese by game 10.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I'll say it again....I'll believe the faith when I see you pick the Jets in the Survivor pool.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by freestater
    There should be a season for patsie trolls. You could set up blinds outside of Foxboro, or Centers for developmental disabilities...
    LOL! That's one of the funniest things ever. Where can I get my permit?