Thread: How did the Raiders pass on a QB in the draft??

Practice Squad

How did the Raiders pass on a QB in the draft??

I know the have alot of holes on there team, but the have no QB and NO qb of the future. How can they possibly pass on 2 possible fanchise QBs? they are doomed unless they get Brady Quinn this draft

Hall Of Fame
    They supposedly like Andrew Walter.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Because they're the Raiders

Veteran
    Al Davis is senile.

Banned
    they should never have passed on lienart... however... i blame the Oline, not the QB for a lot of monday's debacle.

All League
    No kidding. They took Huff over Matt Leinart. Terrible. They will be lucky to win 2 games this year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy
    No kidding. They took Huff over Matt Leinart. Terrible. They will be lucky to win 2 games this year.
    they wont pass on brady quinn...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EricYellin
    they wont pass on brady quinn...
    I like Brady Quinn's potential in the NFL. Going to the Raiders would be the quickest way to ruin his career.

All League
    If I am Brady Quinn, I pull an Eli Manning on the Raiders and tell them no way will I play for them. That franchise is going no where with Davis and Art Shell. They have no O-line. I mean heck. If you are not going to play Jerry Porter then trade the guy and get something for him. That team reminds me of the Jets during Kotite's years.

Veteran
    Leinart would have been a good choice to go there, especially with Gallery equipped to play RT for the southpaw Leinart. However you can't blame them for taking huff, who is in the like of Sean Taylor, Troy Polamalu, and Roy Williams as elite safties that came out of the draft in recent years. You can blame them for trying to shore up a suspect pass defense.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan44
    I like Brady Quinn's potential in the NFL. Going to the Raiders would be the quickest way to ruin his career.
    raiders should be an offensive juggernaut... it's unfortunate that he turned into a bust... he was the closest thing to a sure thing there was... don't know what's wrong w/ the rest of them.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    Because they're the Raiders
    I think that pretty much sums it up... And I couldn't be happier. God I hate the Raiders.

I think the Raiders really think Walters is going to be something in the NFL. If they did not they would have taken Jay Cutler.