Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to admit something.

JetsInsider.com Legend

I need to admit something.

As a die hard Jets fan and I mean die hard what im about to say hurts me dearly.

I have a friend who wears football jerseys and he buys alot of them okay so far so good. Now for my b-day last year he bought me an Authentic Bills Jersey and I didnt want to tell him I didnt like it so I wore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I cant believe I did that. I had to, I felt bad I didnt want to tell him that I ****ing hate them. So I just needed to get that off my chest it has been urking me.

I love my Jets!

JetsFan2012
    I thought this was your "coming out" thread.

juuust kidding

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    As a die hard Jets fan and I mean die hard what im about to say hurts me dearly.

I have a friend who wears football jerseys and he buys alot of them okay so far so good. Now for my b-day last year he bought me an Authentic Bills Jersey and I didnt want to tell him I didnt like it so I wore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I cant believe I did that. I had to, I felt bad I didnt want to tell him that I ****ing hate them. So I just needed to get that off my chest it has been urking me.

I love my Jets!
    Wow I was expecting something more exciting from the thread title.

Veteran
    Say it ain't so...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec

juuust kidding

Rookie
    Say 3 hail mary's and you will be forgiven my son.

JetsFan2012
    at least it wasn't a Phins or a Pats jersey. Honestly, I never ranked the Bills up there among hated rivalries. I would never wear another non-Jets jersey, but like I said, if it was Marino jersey I hope you would have rammed it down his throat.

Plus, I always like Doug Flutie when he was on the Bills. His was a great story and I liked the charitable efforts he did for autism.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jet22dan
    Say 3 hail mary's and you will be forgiven my son.
    Yes Father.

All League
    at least it wasn't a Phins or a Pats jersey. Honestly, I never ranked the Bills up there among hated rivalries. I would never wear another non-Jets jersey, but like I said, if it was Marino jersey I hope you would have rammed it down his throat.

Plus, I always like Doug Flutie when he was on the Bills. His was a great story and I liked the charitable efforts he did for autism.
    I had to wear a friends Marino Jersey a fews years ago. we had a bet he is a fins fan the Loser had to wear the other teams Jersey.

It really sucked but losing a bet always does.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMike
    I had to wear a friend Marino Jersey a fews years ago. we had a bet he is a fins fan the Loser had to wear the other teams Jersey.

You know what is scary I had to also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wore a Bills and Dolphins jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG its ok im secure with my Love for the Jets.

The Dolphin one was a bet I lost.
    And the Bills...well you know the story.

All Pro
    Whew, I thought you were going to admit you wore women's underwear. Then I would have felt compelled to admit the same thing. Thank GOD.

Hall Of Fame

juuust kidding
    No it's much worse than a coming out thread.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaynard
    Whew, I thought you were going to admit you wore women's underwear. Then I would have felt compelled to admit the same thing. Thank GOD.
    Me too...i lost that bet to my wife and I had to wear....umm nevermind.

Hall Of Fame

Flutie was alright, but its bull**** that he gets more attention than Vinny. screw Flutie, Vinny pwns Flutie

JetsFan2012
    I had to wear a friends Marino Jersey a fews years ago. we had a bet he is a fins fan the Loser had to wear the other teams Jersey.

that's an exception. I am a proponent of all types of gambling and I never, ever welsh on a bet. You're a better man for wearing it.

All Pro

I had to do the same thing with a Raiders jersey when the Jets lost to them in the playoffs a few years back. We worked together and the bet was to wear it to work!!! Everyone I saw said "Lost a bet, huh?". lol

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Wow! Look at how many people flock to a thread with the name "I have to admit something."

JetsFan2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    Flutie was alright, but its bull**** that he gets more attention than Vinny. screw Flutie, Vinny pwns Flutie

lol, I liked 'em both. I loved the Pats game last year when they were both in the game at the same time.

All League
    Was it an OJ Simpson jersey? An OJ Simpson jersey would be ok, because that takes balls.

How are you a die hard fan and your friend doesn't know?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsflagboyz
    Was it an OJ Simpson jersey? An OJ Simpson jersey would be ok, because that takes balls.

How are you a die hard fan and your friend doesn't know?
    He does but he doesnt follow it as well like he dont know they are in the same division. He likes the jerseys.