Thread: OT-Hot Sauce

Undrafted Free Agent

OT-Hot Sauce

Anyone ever try Blairs Jersey Death sauce? It is supposed to be the hottest.

http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=138

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by harryooo
    Anyone ever try Blairs Jersey Death sauce? It is supposed to be the hottest.

http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=138
    its not. its habanero based which means its probably hot as hell because habaneros are the hottest peppers out there but until you've tasted pure capsaicin (this is what gives the peppers their heat) then everything else seems timid

if you dont have the balls to try pure capsaicin then try to find a hot sause that is made with The "Red Savina" Habanero. the hottest habanero out.

p.s. a drop of pure capsaicin on your tongue will feel like someone is hitting your tongue with a hammer
    Last edited by 5xl; 09-23-2006 at 03:07 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 5xl
    its not. its habanero based which means its probably hot as hell because habaneros are the hottest peppers out there but until you've tasted pure capsaicin (this is what gives the peppers their heat) then everything else seems timid

if you dont have the balls to try pure capsaicin then try to find a hot sause that is made with The "Red Savina" Habanero. the hottest habanero out.

p.s. a drop of pure capsaicin on your tongue will feel like someone is hitting your tongue with a hammer
    I always thought the yellow bonnet pepper was the hottest.

Banned
    I like el yucateco..

if it's superhot what are you tasting??

yucatecho is hot..but it's damn good..and it's habanero..green or red..I like the green

Hall Of Fame
    I don't get the hot sauce thing. I like to taste my food. I go medium at best.

maybe its because I'm still traumatized by the incident when I was pledging a frat and had to eat hot sauce on spaghetti with no utensils, just my face.....

Veteran
    I agree. I'd rather taste my food than taste burning. I do use ample amounts of Lousiana, Tabasco (preferrably the green, it tastes good without the burn), and Frank's hot sauces. They are all relatively mild in comparison to the big boppers. I also enjoy this pepper jelly that my aunt gave me, but all the writing is in Chinese so I can't tell you what it's called.

Veteran
    3 fresh habanero peppers eaten very slow if the Jets lose,that is the bet...I hope they ice the Bills early and often...If the Jets lose my whole throat is gonna burn for 12 hours...Lets go Jets!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    I like el yucateco..

if it's superhot what are you tasting??

yucatecho is hot..but it's damn good..and it's habanero..green or red..I like the green

My Nephew makes Hot wings with this sauce and swears he once set his underwear on fire with a fart!! I don't like real hot stuff!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by savage69

My Nephew makes Hot wings with this sauce and swears he once set his underwear on fire with a fart!! I don't like real hot stuff!
    http://www.elyucateco.com/

mmmmmmm...yummy!!!

All League
    Sriracha

All League
    I found a sauce called "possible side effects"....It has a warning label on it and comes with a skull and crossbones keychain blistered to the side of the bottle....I've gone to wing joints and gotten the hottest available and can handle most anything but....This sauce is friggin' HOT....We had some people over last year and most couldn't handle a pea sized drop on a cracker.

Here it is....

http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=9
    Last edited by crazyeffinjetsfan; 09-23-2006 at 08:07 PM.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsrush
    Sriracha

Yea, I went through three bottles of that stuff, it's not as hot as the pure habanero sauces, but it tastes really good.

Quote Originally Posted by samwise
    I don't get the hot sauce thing. I like to taste my food. I go medium at best.

maybe its because I'm still traumatized by the incident when I was pledging a frat and had to eat hot sauce on spaghetti with no utensils, just my face.....
    ive always wondered, do you know anything about that shot gif in your sig...is that real? thats pretty insane