Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble in Giant country? Shockey: "We were outcoached"

JetsInsider.com Legend

Trouble in Giant country? Shockey: "We were outcoached"

You can't dig a hole to China every week and expect to climb out! These 4th quarter comebacks make it look like the Giants have no idea what they're doing for 3 quarters!

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/NYG/9683169

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Can't wait for Plexiglass to chime in.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet
    Can't wait for Plexiglass to chime in.
    did you seem him on the sidelines, he looked so disillusioned

Hall Of Fame
    they have two weeks to point the finger and stew

they will either come together and go "us against the world"

or

they will start a tailspin of sorts

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by samwise

or

Oh, I think they'll come together alright....like a few atoms crashing into each other in supercollider! Implosion on the way!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    More like outclassed, Shockey is such a yutz.

The Giants are about ready to implode. The defense is terrible and nobody on that team wants to listen to the coach.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason423
    The Giants are about ready to implode. The defense is terrible and nobody on that team wants to listen to the coach.
    I have no idea how that defense could be so bad. What is it about them? There is some bigtime talent on that side of the ball.....actually, on both sides of the ball for the Giants. Heck, maybe it IS the coaching!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    More like outclassed, Shockey is such a yutz.
    I hope no-one on our team ever acts that stupid....thats in-house conversation if I ever heard it. More and more he sounds like he doesnt respect the coach and he is supposed to be a team leader. Doesnt show up in the off season for workouts, calls the coach an ass and now this...lol

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23
    I have no idea how that defense could be so bad. What is it about them? There is some bigtime talent on that side of the ball.....actually, on both sides of the ball for the Giants. Heck, maybe it IS the coaching!
    They have alot of issues on the defense. The secondary remains terrible. The Dts are no good and Arrington is an overrated waste. I just cant believe how bad they have been on offense. Manning is so erratic he is killing the team. Part of that is on the coaching, but part of that is on the players not even wanting to listen. Burress, Shockey, and even Tiki have been too critical of the coach.

Banned
    Watching it now on ESPN. He didn't come off like a jerk. He seemed extremely frustrated.

Banned
    Jeremy Shockey is now officially a cancer

I Just saw his rant on TV and he flatout leveled his HC ... threw him under a bus and ran him over like pond scum

I swear, I have never heard a player kill his HC to the same degree ... its more than the words, you had to see him deliver the message to fully grasp the absolute vitriol and disdain for his HC ... it was the most blatant case of rank insubordination I have ever seen from player to coach in the NFL, or at least the worse in recent memory ... I mean an absolute hatchett job!

And didn't he recently call Coughlin an "idiot" or something derogatory along those lines?

I KNOW HE DID, I Just can't recall the exact word he used, but it was horribly disrespectful

THIS GUY IS A CANCER
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 09-25-2006 at 01:06 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    They were out coached and out played so I don't see anything wrong with what Shockey said.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick

They were out coached and out played so I don't see anything wrong with what Shockey said.
    It doesn't matter if its true or not, Mick ... you don't throw your HC under a bus like this ... if any Jet ever did that to Mangini {or even Herm who I blasted regularly}, I would want him traded in a nano-second, or cut, because that is the ultimate taboo ... that's the kind of stuff that can tear a team apart at the seams

When you lose respect for the HC, ITS ALL OVER ... the inmates CANNOT run the asylum ... that is the death blow

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    It doesn't matter if its true or not, Mick ... you don't throw your HC under a bus like this ... if any Jet ever did that to Mangini {or even Herm who I blasted regularly}, I would want him traded in a nano-second, or cut, because that is the ultimate taboo ... that's the kind of stuff that can tear a team apart at the seams

When you lose respect for the HC, ITS ALL OVER ... the inmates CANNOT run the asylum
    F*ck'em, it's the Giants I could careless

Banned

F*ck'em, it's the Giants I could careless
    Oh I agree Mick, I'm Glad this is happening to the Giants ... I can't stand the Giants

I'm not unhappy about it, NOT IN THE LEAST, but this is really bad and that team is in big trouble

BTW, that team is lucky to be 1-2 ... they should be 0-3

Rookie
    F*ck'em, it's the Giants
    Ok I do agree with this part

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by samwise

or

Maybe they can hold hands with the KC Chiefs while they "find a way home" "out of the storm".

Shockey is a cancer. Sharpies and pom poms are one thing. Insubordination is completely different as Ham pointed out.

Also, since when did Shockey become Kellen Winslow I? Why do we need to listen to this schmuck?

I can't stop laughing at the flaming shot gif. Hoss is blowing flames while his best buddy films his dumb ass.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive

Sharpies and pom poms are one thing. Insubordination is completely different as Ham pointed out.
    I hate to say it, but Coughlin deserves it ... some Giants said the same thing last year when they lost to Carolina in the playoffs, used the exact same words, "WE GOT OUT COACHED", and no-one had to pay a serious price ... no one was suspended or disiplined severely, which this type of insubordination calls for ... so he invited this to happen again

And if Shockey is playing next week, NOT SUSPENDED, every Giant will know {AGAIN} that Coughlin can be rolled

Its one thing to complain about tough camps and what have you , or give your HC a catchy nickname... that's par for the course ... but when you say your HC was out coached, that is the ultimate insult to HIM PERSONALLY

IMO that's the ultimate taboo ... fans can say it, reporters can say it, but no player should ever say that about his own HC ... its the ultimate slap in the face

You might as well just walk up to your HC, in public, and slap him dead in the face ... its the same thing IMO
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 09-25-2006 at 01:54 AM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham

When you lose respect for the HC, ITS ALL OVER ... the inmates CANNOT run the asylum ... that is the death blow
    Couldn't agree more Hammy. A couple of wins woulda changed everything but Shockey just couldn't keep his big fat yapper shut. Cancer indeed !!