Thread: ESPN expert picks make me laugh!!

Practice Squad

ESPN expert picks make me laugh!!

I know it is to be expected.....

and I am not suddenly predicting that we are going to the Super Bowl much less the playoffs....but.................

Out of all the ESPN "experts" that picked teams the last three weeks, only one (Merril Hoge) picked the Jets in week One, and only one picked the Jets in week three (none in week two) and that was Mike Schlereth.

I actually like being under the radar so pick away fellas but I have to chuckle at the egg on these guys faces for their bold predictions. As far as I'm concerned they can pick every other team all season long....You know we won't get a single pick against either the Colts or the Jags.....fun stuff.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPort
    I know it is to be expected.....

and I am not suddenly predicting that we are going to the Super Bowl much less the playoffs....but.................

Out of all the ESPN "experts" that picked teams the last three weeks, only one (Merril Hoge) picked the Jets in week One, and only one picked the Jets in week three (none in week two) and that was Mike Schlereth.

I actually like being under the radar so pick away fellas but I have to chuckle at the egg on these guys faces for their bold predictions. As far as I'm concerned they can pick every other team all season long....You know we won't get a single pick against either the Colts or the Jags.....fun stuff.

Dont' worry, NONE of them will be picking the Jets in Week 4. That guarantees we'll win!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

All of them picked the Patriots as well..