Thread: Some Projected Statistics

Hall Of Fame

Some Projected Statistics

I know it's only through three weeks so this really doesn't carry much weight just yet, but I found it interesting to see what the stats of some of our top current players would be projected over the entire season. If things went down like this, it would be absolutely crazy!

Pennington - 4,309 yards, 27 TDs, 5 INT
    Coles - 128 rec, 1765 yards, 5 TDs
    Cotchery - 80 rec, 1168 yards, 11 TDs
    Barlow - 576 yards, 11 TDs

Vilma - 155 tackles
    Rhodes - 133 tackles, 16 sacks, 5 INT
    Hobson - 59 tackles, 11 sacks

These are just a few and there are a couple of other crazy ones as well (like Dyson and Barrett both on pace for 11 INTs). I know some of this is ridiculous and others near impossible, but it just kind of cool to look at how some of our players are doing through three weeks if you project it on a grander scale, even if it is unrealistic.

Although I must admit, the fact that right now we have two projected 1000+ yard receivers is pretty damn cool. Especially with how much we've typically struggled to get even just one.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green
    I know it's only through three weeks so this really doesn't carry much weight just yet, but I found it interesting to see what the stats of some of our top current players would be projected over the entire season. If things went down like this, it would be absolutely crazy!

Pennington - 4,309 yards, 27 TDs, 5 INT
    Coles - 128 rec, 1765 yards, 5 TDs
    Cotchery - 80 rec, 1168 yards, 11 TDs
    Barlow - 576 yards, 11 TDs

Vilma - 155 tackles
    Rhodes - 133 tackles, 16 sacks, 5 INT
    Hobson - 59 tackles, 11 sacks

These are just a few and there are a couple of other crazy ones as well (like Dyson and Barrett both on pace for 11 INTs). I know some of this is ridiculous and others near impossible, but it just kind of cool to look at how some of our players are doing through three weeks if you project it on a grander scale, even if it is unrealistic.

Although I must admit, the fact that right now we have two projected 1000+ yard receivers is pretty damn cool. Especially with how much we've typically struggled to get even just one.
    Not to mention Kerry Rhodes' 15 forced fumbles

Banned
    hee hee hee

Anymore????

I think these stats are most valuable not to project what might be but to recognize what a great beginning to the season the team is having for so many players. I wonder how many players are complaining about the hard summer practices now ? I think they helped get the team going on its quick start.

Veteran
    You have way to much time on your hands. laughing