Thread: Two Lower Level Tickets to Sundays Game vs. Indianapolis

Hall Of Fame
    Tickets no longer for sale. Sorry guys.
    Last edited by JMJ; 09-27-2006 at 10:31 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Bump.

All League
    You might wabt to post a copy of this on the ticket exchange section as well...double exposure..

All League
    the only tix sold on JI can be sold at face value

SOOTHSAYER:

NOTE: This forum is for those that want to sell tickets to other Jets Fans at FACE VALUE. Scalpers and Ticket Brokers, STAY OUT! Any violations will result in immediate banning from this board.

Veteran
    I checked today. Ticketmaster has some tix available for Sunday.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaJet023
    the only tix sold on JI can be sold at face value

SOOTHSAYER:

NOTE: This forum is for those that want to sell tickets to other Jets Fans at FACE VALUE. Scalpers and Ticket Brokers, STAY OUT! Any violations will result in immediate banning from this board.
    That probably is face value. I have lower level seats as well and mine are $90.00 a piece face value.

All League
    Though I'd love to go to the game esp. cause my bro is a huge Colts fan I'm gonna pass as we already have a big day planned out.

However, I have a question about tickets in general. Often, I find a concert I'd like to go to but it is after the tickets have been released. How can I find them at or below face value? I know there's a great chance you can't but if anybody knows and wants to help me out itd be appreciated.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeGeorgeJet
    That probably is face value. I have lower level seats as well and mine are $90.00 a piece face value.
    I was really just bustin balls, but hey if people take me seriously...cool

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeGeorgeJet
    also I dont think the Jets sell tix for $88.75

anything else wouldnt be "face" value

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt245
    Though I'd love to go to the game esp. cause my bro is a huge Colts fan I'm gonna pass as we already have a big day planned out.

However, I have a question about tickets in general. Often, I find a concert I'd like to go to but it is after the tickets have been released. How can I find them at or below face value? I know there's a great chance you can't but if anybody knows and wants to help me out itd be appreciated.
    A week or so before the game, ticketmaster.com will have some seats available for games. They are face value.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsacuse
    A week or so before the game, ticketmaster.com will have some seats available for games. They are face value.
    Yeah I finally figured this out last year..But the thing they get you on, that service charge...usually around like 10 bucks, but oh well it's not terrible.