Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Kerry Rhodes the security guard lolololol!

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412

    Kerry Rhodes the security guard lolololol!

    Anyone at the game see after the bottle was thrown Kerry was telling the crowd to stop lolol hes awesome. Anyways that was a bull**** call. That game was ours the refs ****ed us sideways with that call!!!!!!!!!!

    He had his jersey being tugged at. also go for the easy 3 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should be 3-1 and should have upset the Colts. I'm still proud we can compete and no one though that.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,289
    Im surprised no1 is talking about that ....If anything that should have been pass interference against the O

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,634
    That was the play that sealed the deal...we were about to stop them

  4. #4
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Anyone at the game see after the bottle was thrown Kerry was telling the crowd to stop lolol hes awesome. Anyways that was a bull**** call. That game was ours the refs ****ed us sideways with that call!!!!!!!!!!

    He had his jersey being tugged at. also go for the easy 3 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should be 3-1 and should have upset the Colts. I'm still proud we can compete and no one though that.

    this post is fantastic.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    8,003
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    this post is fantastic.
    i have to disagree.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeller83
    Im surprised no1 is talking about that ....If anything that should have been pass interference against the O
    Absolutely. I was sure that was an offensive interference call.

  7. #7
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny2Coles
    i have to disagree.

    I was being quite facetious

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    I was being quite facetious
    What was wrong about my post?

  9. #9
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    What was wrong about my post?

    it didn't make a lick of sense. but that's ok, you were very enthusiastic.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    it didn't make a lick of sense. but that's ok, you were very enthusiastic.
    It made sense I was talking about Rhodes after the "Penalty" and than I talked about how it should be offensive pass int.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us