Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT-Chris Russo at 9am on WFAN

All League

OT-Chris Russo at 9am on WFAN

I know many here despise both of them, but I will listen in the car.

Today at 9am Russo is on solo and should be amped up big time. Y'day Mike promised to buy season tix to the Giants for Mad Dog if Kenny Rogers only gave up 1 earned run or less thru 6 innings.

Mike was citing how horrendous he is in big games, how half the Yanks are batting .500 against him etc..Mad Dog might be an interesting couple hours if you have nothing else to do.

All Pro
    Priceless... Russo is having some fun.

27 outs away from elimination!!

All League
    if I was a Yankee fan, I'd want to strangle Russo about now. 1pm on Monday might be great radio.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewdawg
    if I was a Yankee fan, I'd want to strangle Russo about now. 1pm on Monday might be great radio.
    he's like most of the anti-yankee fans, they are happier seeing the yanks lose than seeing their team win.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewdawg
    His antics shouldn't surprise no one, if your a Yankee fan.

All League
    Russo Alone = The Dope without The Pope.

All Pro
    Russo is an ass - he is a hater!!! His team imploded and his star player is the bigest JO in baseball but yet he points out the Yankees losing - He has no credibiity with me what so ever... I am a Yankee fan and i will be the first to admit that Rogers pitched a gem of a game... A big payroll doesn't mean a chapionship - Sometimes big players can't make it work - Just look at the NY Rangers from 1999 - 2004

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CT. JETS FAN
    Russo Alone = The Dope without The Pope.
    Funny slogan. Amazing that he is paid close to $2MM with his limited knowledge of sports and annoying demeanor. The Dope and the Pope have huge egos.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John Elliott
    Funny slogan. Amazing that he is paid close to $2MM with his limited knowledge of sports and annoying demeanor. The Dope and the Pope have huge egos.

and his show is broadcasted on a yANKEE TV Station

Rookie
    This is one of the few times I can tolerate Russo....When he mocks and destroys the Skanks.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by djaparz
    and his show is broadcasted on a yANKEE TV Station

That's what I find so hilarious.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by djaparz
    Russo is an ass - he is a hater!!! His team imploded and his star player is the bigest JO in baseball but yet he points out the Yankees losing - He has no credibiity with me what so ever... I am a Yankee fan and i will be the first to admit that Rogers pitched a gem of a game... A big payroll doesn't mean a chapionship - Sometimes big players can't make it work - Just look at the NY Rangers from 1999 - 2004
    The big payroll hasn't worked for 6 years. Maybe it's time to go with a few more Melky Cabera types..Young, cheap, no name, hungry, play hard......

All League
    Yes, now I'm sure...Monday will be great radio with MD ripping Mike and the Yanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart
    The big payroll hasn't worked for 6 years. Maybe it's time to go with a few more Melky Cabera types..Young, cheap, no name, hungry, play hard......

it's not just big a payroll. it 2x the amount of payroll than any other team in the league. kinda pathetic.

All League
    That post game celebration by the Tigers was the best I ever saw. So many came out and sprayed the fans with Champagne and hi-5's all the way down the sidelines. Great thing to do

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by The Infamous One
    This is one of the few times I can tolerate Russo....When he mocks and destroys the Skanks.

Yes, I love it when he trashes the Yanks. I am thoroughly entertained by it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensleeves
    Yes, I love it when he trashes the Yanks. I am thoroughly entertained by it.

see if he made sense about it i would say fine - but he just sputters out obnoxiouse statements -

Hall Of Fame
    hey where can i catch Mad Dogs partner tomorrow i would LOVE to hear what he has to say.

tixsince72
    Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    hey where can i catch Mad Dogs partner tomorrow i would LOVE to hear what he has to say.

9am - 11:30am NFL Now w/Mike Francesa wfan 66 am

also Miked up ,I think ,11:30pm ,Sun ,channel 4

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... look up tool in the dictionary ... russo's big ugly gay head will be front row center ... and i'm not even a yanks fan ...

l_j_r