Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: funny how some threads are ok

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

funny how some threads are ok

& some are not ,jetswin just locked a thread about how a n.korea thread was locked but how the thread on the plane crash was allowed ,yet threads that have nothing to do with football ,lost episodes , TV PLASMA , & other non related subjects are allowed to stay , seems to me these threads are locked based only on our moniters personel preference....this may be locked inside of ten min. wanna bet..

All League
    Ibl

All Pro
    i'll take the under.

Veteran

Are you serious?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Do you need a tissue Joisey?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by joiseyjet
    & some are not ,jetswin just locked a thread about how a n.korea thread was locked but how the thread on the plane crash was allowed ,yet threads that have nothing to do with football ,lost episodes , TV PLASMA , & other non related subjects are allowed to stay , seems to me these threads are locked based only on our moniters personel preference....this may be locked inside of ten min. wanna bet..
    Are you kidding me? You've been here a long time. Politically charged topics or ones that get out of hand easily get moved or locked, i.e. threads on North Korea. Threads complaining about threads being locked get locked.

The other topics you mention, while off-topic, aren't exactly volatile.

Quit yer *****in. Being a mod seems like a thankless job. They dont need to hear any more **** from us.

All Pro
    ^What he said^

Politics are a dicey subject...only seems to stir the pot-which is why they belong in the politics forum.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet
    Are you kidding me? You've been here a long time. Politically charged topics or ones that get out of hand easily get moved or locked, i.e. threads on North Korea. Threads complaining about threads being locked get locked.

The other topics you mention, while off-topic, aren't exactly volatile.

Quit yer *****in. Being a mod seems like a thankless job. They dont need to hear any more **** from us.
    I`m not crying ,just pointing out the facts thats all ,I didn`t see anyone complaineing at all about the one thread that was locked, jetswin just came in & shut it down ,I didn`t start that thread ..And all I basicly said was if your going to allow non- football topics on the main page (which I don`t think belong at all IMHO) then you should allow all non- football related topics on the main page... whats good for one should be good for all...

All Pro
    I`m not crying ,just pointing out the facts thats all ,I didn`t see anyone complaineing at all about the one thread that was locked, jetswin just came in & shut it down ,I didn`t start that thread ..And all I basicly said was if your going to allow non- football topics on the main page (which I don`t think belong at all IMHO) then you should allow all non- football related topics on the main page... whats good for one should be good for all...
    Talking about Plasma TVs doesn't stir the pot as much as politics. I'm not cocmpletely sure as to the situation but it sounds like jetswin took pre-emptive action to make sure a flame war didn't start between people of different political beliefs.

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider
    Talking about Plasma TVs doesn't stir the pot as much as politics. I'm not cocmpletely sure as to the situation but it sounds like jetswin took pre-emptive action to make sure a flame war didn't start between people of different political beliefs.

Don't we have like 20 different forums here already? I support the the admin and mods decisions to move topics where they belong, I mean so far so good right?

North Korea blowing up a bomb in their own backyard - Politics Forum.

Yankee pitcher crashes plane into a NYC high rise - Main board - OT.

JMHO.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider
    Thats not the point , SOOTH started the 15 different sections of threads so "ALL" subjects other then football topics had a place as you saw I said I felt these threads didn`t belong here either , my argument here as many seem to be missing is if your going to allow any non- football topics on the main page then you should allow the others ...

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

The mods have a tough job here and I unequivocally trust their judgment. End of story.

Aren't there more pressing topics to discuss here?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER

i just built me the mother of all guiar pedalboards. i mounted all my stuff on a half inch piece of lexan and hard wired everything in and have a power strip too.

lets talk about this

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady
    Don't we have like 20 different forums here already? I support the the admin and mods decisions to move topics where they belong, I mean so far so good right?

North Korea blowing up a bomb in their own backyard - Politics Forum.

Yankee pitcher crashes plane into a NYC high rise - Main board - OT.

JMHO.

yea limos right. you knuckleheads

All League
    ibtl , Ha I'm in.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I made it!!!! OK to dump now.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER
    The mods have a tough job here and I unequivocally trust their judgment. End of story.

Fine then trash you EVERYTHING else thread as long as your gonna let the other crap stay on the main pg.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Fine then trash you EVERYTHING else thread as long as your gonna let the other crap stay on the main pg.
    It's sad that you don't see the difference between the North Korea story and the NYC story.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    It's sad that you don't see the difference between the North Korea story and the NYC story.
    I can see the difference ,but I also know the definition between "EVERYTHING ELSE" & someother things & if Shawn is ok with his mods allowing stuff to stay & get dumped by their political status then hey it`s his board ...what ever he wants

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    Everything is just sad to you Piper.