Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: History Not On Our Side

Hall Of Fame

History Not On Our Side

ok, not to be superstitious or anything, but i realized something. ive been to two consecutive Jets games twice, and both times, the Jets won the first game (2005 against Miami, 2004 against Seattle), and both times, they have lost the second game (2005 against Jacksonville and 2004 against New England.) this is two consecutive home games coming up, we won the first won, lol. FURTHERMORE, the last time we played an extremely winnable home game with Cleveland coming up on the road the next week, the Jets lost to Baltimore, and then beat Cleveland in 2004. damnit, we're gonna lose tomorrow

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    ok, not to be superstitious or anything, but i realized something. ive been to two consecutive Jets games twice, and both times, the Jets won the first game (2005 against Miami, 2004 against Seattle), and both times, they have lost the second game (2005 against Jacksonville and 2004 against New England.) this is two consecutive home games coming up, we won the first won, lol. FURTHERMORE, the last time we played an extremely winnable home game with Cleveland coming up on the road the next week, the Jets lost to Baltimore, and then beat Cleveland in 2004. damnit, we're gonna lose tomorrow
    Not true I did your mom back to back and we won.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    Not true I did your mom back to back and we won.
    o ok, i guess its all good then

Veteran
    shut Up!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JETranger 206B
    shut Up!
    what's wrong with trying to change the karma a little?

Banned
    That Baltimore team was a lot better than this Detroit team. Karma doesn't exist.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

16.........do you want to come to the game tomorrow............you can sit with SBIII.........

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetgirl
    16.........do you want to come to the game tomorrow............you can sit with SBIII.........
    No thanks my section wont be able to handle his rambling of the Great Vinny T.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

No thanks my section wont be able to handle his rambling of the Great Vinny T.
    We'll put a muzzle on his mouth............

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetgirl
    We'll put a muzzle on his mouth............
    He already has season tickets anyway.

Banned
    Damnit 16!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    Damnit 16!!!!!
    Don't let 16 Gum up the Game for you BP!! You can Chew him out and make him Swallow his prediction after we win and let him Choke on it!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by savage69
    Don't let 16 Gum up the Game for you BP!! You can Chew him out and make him Swallow his prediction after we win and let him Choke on it!!
    16----->

JetsInsider.com Legend
    16----->
    Look at my new thread!!!!!

Banned
    Look at my new thread!!!!!
    You have alot of nerve calling 16 out like that..that aint right

JetsInsider.com Legend
    You have alot of nerve calling 16 out like that..that aint right
    Me and him joke around alot. He knows I mean no harm.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by savage69
    jesus christ savage, sometimes i really think you're trying to kill me by encouraging me to chew more gum. its a damn dangerous thing...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod
    That Baltimore team was a lot better than this Detroit team. Karma doesn't exist.
    i know, just wanted to give some useless stats,lol. but really, if we dont win this, then that means we probably cant win 2 consec games that are home games....

Banned
    i know, just wanted to give some useless stats,lol. but really, if we dont win this, then that means we probably cant win 2 consec games that are home games....
    No, it would mean that we actually didn't win back-to-back home games.

All League

We have also NEVER beaten detroit at the meadowlands. we have only played them twice at the meadowalnds('94, '00) but we have never beaten them.