Thread: Games against Cleveland always turn my stomach!

JetsInsider.com Legend

Games against Cleveland always turn my stomach!

Whether its a playoff game in the mid-80's or the Browns comeback at the Meadowlands a couple of seasons ago, we always have weird games against the Browns. I just hope Mangini shows us one more time that these are not the same old Jets and just finds a way to win a very unexciting 24-13 game!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23
    Whether its a playoff game in the mid-80's or the Browns comeback at the Meadowlands a couple of seasons ago, we always have weird games against the Browns. I just hope Mangini shows us one more time that these are not the same old Jets and just finds a way to win a very unexciting 24-13 game!

i'll take 10-7 anytime

All Pro
    The 2004 game at Cleveland --in which Quincy Carter was sacked what seemed like a dozen times-- was one of the uglier Jets wins in memory. But I'll take an ugly win over an impressive loss any day. Here's hoping for another cringe-worthy contest Sunday!

Practice Squad
    Yeah, The Browns have always been a tough team with good defense. Their records in the past several season were bad but they always play a tough game. I still think we roll them though.
    Just win, baby!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Well we all know their starting CB Baxter is out the rest of the year. But did any of you know about this:

"Frye sat out one play after the first-quarter sack by Michael Myers with concussion-like symptoms, but returned and played the rest of the game."

A couple of whacks and their starting QB maybe done as well.

We should win this game, handily. IMHO of course.